- I am Xavier Woods.

This is Big E and this is Kofi Kingston.

Together we are the - [All] New Day.

- We're here to make little,baby, tiny, little baby pizzas.

Gonna make little baby pizzas.

- Little tiny pizzas, so small.

(funky music) - Now we shall create our master-pizzas.

- It's a play on words.

- Right, I see what you did there.

Ah, we will begin by grating the cheese.

- I will not grate the cheese, I'm not putting cheese on my- No cheese No cheese for me.

- You don't mess with dairy.

- No, I don't mess with the dairy, no sir.

I feel like I have anadvantage here too, guys, 'cuz I have, I have small hands, y'know.

And I see y'all strugglingwith the tiny graters.

- I'm not really struggling.

- Struggle, struggle, struggle.

- You're not struggling,because you're not using it.

- I'm not eating the cheese,I'm not eating the cheese.

- Grate my cheese.

- Wow it is-- - That's so much easier All right, so we got cheese,E what's the next up? - Next we will cut up these veggie tables.

- I will not.

- [Big E] Cuz you hate vegetables.

- (sings) Baby my house.

Baby.

(high pitched voice) I don't want any.

Vegetables are bad for you.

- I don't understand whyits a thing like that.

That's not my voice.

- Great effort to me.

- Thank you.

- Do you want this onion? Here you take this onion too.

There you go.

You can have this too.

- Don't just, see I havea nice presentation here you're just hurtling things.

- That doesn't, that doesn't look good.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I behold somethingbeautiful right now.

- I'm beholding thisholding pin right now.

- [Big E] What's next? - Where gonna role this dough out.

I don't know if I'm doing this right.

I'm just rolling the pin.

(Big E laughs) - You need some like flour or something.

- Yeah you're not.

- This is really sticky.

- Oh doctor! - (sings) Da, da da, da, da da da da.

- Flour, hey! - E come on! - This is the actual gearthat we have to wear.

We have to wear this dude, - What are you doing? You always do this, youalways have to make a mess.

- [All] (sing and laugh) - What's our next step? (Xavier sings) - [Kofi] Next up we getto put the toppings on.

No wait, tomato sauce first- The sauce baby.

- [Big E] Mine are a mess.

Yours look better than mine.

- Well, yeah.

- Don't make me.

(laugh) - You know what I'm saying.

- Don't get proud of, don't you fire me up - [Kofi] No I got to, I got to.

(laughter) - I'm really stuck on makingthis fit the little pan.

- You know it's gonna rise, and you know when you cook itits going to expand, right.

- I am behind, I need to put the sauce on.

- Come on guys.

Oh these guys, I thoughtthey were just wrestlers, but they can cook.

- They can cook tiny foods.

- [Kofi] A new audience you know.

Who trying to get up on a tiny pizza.

(singing) If you want atiny pizza call your boys.

- Are you gonna want this pepperoni? I'm not going to eat the pepperoni.

- I'll hit that.

- You will not take anymore extra stuff.

Don't you dare! Don't you dare! Don't you dare!- Don't get me started.

Don't you dare! - Say something slick.

- Over here just dripping,covered in flour.

- Wipe me down.

- Wipe him down.

Thank you Johnson.

- We have completed buildingour custom tiny pizzas.

Cook 'em up! - Wait - I'm gonna follow baby pizza.

- [Big E] How long do we cook these for? - [Xavier] 'Til it's ready.

It's been cooked sufficiently.

Here we are.

Pizza's are ready.

- Yeah.

- Let's slice into 'em.

Eat them.

- My god, my pizzas perfect.

Do I have to cut it? - You better cut it.

Cut it! - No, no, no, no.

(sings) Cuz pizza in the evening, pizza at supper time.

When pizzas on a bagel, you can have pizza anytime.

- [Kofi] Mine's so doughy.

- Oh my god.

- Taste like poop?- No, it tastes so good.

- Cut mine into pizza sticks.

- [Xavier] What a good pizza.

You know what makes it taste better? - Us? - It's that it was tiny.

- Just a little.

- No! No! - Okay - You have your own.

You eat yours.

- We ate the tiny pizzas.

Now you can check out your boys the - [All] New Day! - On the YouTube.

You can search for the WWE You can check out mygaming channel UpUpDownDown by searching that on YouTube, as well.

Check us out on Twitter, links below.

All that good stuff.

Thank you for watching.

Like, subscribe, share, all of that.

This is mythical - [Female Narrator] Click on the left to watch another This is Mythical video.

Click on the right to watch another, another This is Mythical video.

And click the circularchannel icon to subscribe.

(funky music).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top