Hello everyone! And welcome back, to Little Nightmares.

I hope your morning/afternoon/night is great.

Chapter 3: The Kitchen Do what you can to survive.

Go on under this lid, just trust me.

;] Smash it.

1/3 For those of you aiming for the 'Kitchen Hand' achievement, You can take this in the kitchen so you don't have to run back.

To keep from dying, I won't be throwing them in.

But fill free to help around in the kitchen on your own.

:] This is the pot you'll be throwing them in.

There will also be a fish head on the ground, and the cheese is also useable.

Let there be light! 20/20 If you haven't gotten the Light Up Your Life achievement There will be more lamps scattered about, so don't worry.

:] Sorry, that was just me taking out my anger.

An extra candle Don't run to the elevator just yet.

Go and hug a friend.

1/3 Break this jar and hide right after.

The Chef is coming.

The jar got stuck.

=.

= Yea, they aren't very nice to me.

All that trouble for a hug.

2/3 Always proceed with caution, they are big, but very fast.

He's easy to miss if you don't look.

3/3 An extra lamp, and breakables 2/3 Sausage soccer Gross.

Once you grab the key, do not hide, run straight out.

He can see you if you hide back under the table.

Rightfully belongs in the garbage.

3/3 Finally, jeez.

An extra lamp for the troubles.

Dumb & Dumber.

Instead of taking the plates, I like to go back to the pots.

I have no luck.

Umm.

I've actually never seen this before.

Thank you all for watching! Stay tuned for the next.

;].

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top