Welcome to Monikazz Kitchen.

In my recipes videos you have seen small portion of my Kitchen.

Today i am going to share with you my entire kitchen.

I invite you to My Kitchen Tour.

So lets start.

We have Made our kitchen with 2 steps up.

Have a look of entire Kitchen first.

Friends As you are now going to watch my Kitchen it remains as it is in my daily routine.

If you like my kitchen tour then Please do share for the benefit of other and don't forget to subscribe my channel monikazz kitchen.

The space adjacent to the freeze is the space i share through my video the recipes.

We have kept the enough storage provision in the Kitchen above.

You could see this.

Exhaust fan and a Fan Too when needed.

You may have seen seen This food processor in my recipe videos.

In the centre of the shelf we have 4 burner Gas.

along that we have kept daily use oil containers.

We have used Mirror in between the tiles.

In the corner we have Microwave.

next to it we have kept the Electric kettle where in we take hot water in the morning every day along with my husband.

On the other side of the corner i have kept daily use Tea cups, We Drink tea after having hot water.

Here we have kept daily use Utensils stand which is placed above the sink.

Along the side we have kept Water filter.

Here you are watching this window cover with chick, the other side of it is Drawing room.

Very important Requirement in emergency conditions, we have kept this handy Fire extinguisher.

Have a look of the kitchen on both sides.

Now Lets see the drawer.

Upper drawer of the Box have Trays Aluminium foils and wraps.

I have kept cereals & dals containers in the middle drawer.

In the last one i have kept empty containers, like tiffin box, water bottles etc.

On the other side, here i have kept daily use elecotronic equipment.

on the above one i have kept different spice in jar.

Adjecent to this drawer i have kept all spice and other items used in routine and near to my cooking area.

This is cylinder space and kept ventilation too.

This drawer contains all types of Flour, Wheat, Brain, Soya, etc.

above to it is cutlery shelf.

which is just below the gas for making me confortable while cooking.

And along with this i have kept sauce bottles, like Sayo sauce, vinegar, chili sauce tomato sauce etc.

Above portion contains rolling pin etc.

In this corner area i have used to keep all my heavy or big utensils Like Cooker, wok etc Last corner segment is used to keep Onion and potato trolley.

This is ventilated bin area below the sink area.

Now i will show you my crockery segment.

here we have kept all occasional use crockery.

middle space area have all cups and glasses.

Here we have kept occasional use crockery.

you must have seen some of these while watching my recipe videos.

Along with it is daily use steel utensils stand.

here kept fruit basket, Toaster and pickle above the box with spoon stand.

I hope you may have liked my small kitchen tour.

Thanks for being with me while going through my kitchen.

Entire look of my kitchen once again.

If you have liked my kitchen tour then please like it and share it, subscribe too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top