What's up, everybody welcome back to my laboratory where safety is number [priority] today? I'm going to show you 10 kitchen gadgets I know that you guys favorite videos because it gets so [much] views and likes So a lot of you guys keep giving those likes on these videos.

I'm going to keep making it more Thank you guys so much well let's get to it.

So the first gajic.

I got here an apple slicer this is not like I did before this one has a lot [more] pieces that is going to slice [2] so I just Never had one of these before [so] let's see if [it] actually works or [not] I honestly love this apple slicer something about it is so satisfying every [time] you slice an apple [imperfect] many many pieces [it] just feels so good instead of using the knife One piece at the time this makes it a lot easier Also, we will like this feature.

I'm going to show you what it does in a minute.

We got here an apple and let's just Slice it you see how it's not all the way.

It's kind of got stuck right here Well with old objects like that.

It was kinda a problem.

Now.

You just close this cover and push it again and Your apple is completely out beautiful in many many pieces actually like this like they're even better because It's smaller pieces easier to eat look at that that perfectly sliced up apple that it can even stem Once that is one more time Look how beautiful that is They're just so satisfying as you see it's stuck on this side a little bit just close the cover and boom continue and all your apple pieces Is completely chopped and this you [disgust]? Awesome love this apple slices, and this kind of slicer in general, they are amazing But the next gadget [I] got here herb slicer look at that.

That's so cool Looks like a weapon well let's see if it works [I] got here few different types of herbs and let's say I need to slice them up I'm just going to get one piece from which okay.

Let's see how this works.

There is a [Kava] right here You open it up really easily [wow] I like that cover a lot Coupe, and this is actually it looks like bunch of pizza knives put it on like this I'll put it on the cutting board and let's see yeah on a cutting board.

It seems pretty good Wow, this is awesome.

That's so easy No way, you know what I just recently had to cut up bunch of herbs, and it's annoying with a knife but look how easy this resistance Wow, how love it mmm that means smells so good? Wow, I'm using this gadget all the time from now on boom [I] can just put them together I Probably need a bigger cutting board Wow, look at that super awesome.

So let's stay out the other one same way Wow, look at that.

It's cutting it so well And it's so easy, it doesn't take me much time at all to chop it up It's kind of spread all over the board, but I can just put it together again So make sure you using a bigger cutting board.

This is a medium one But [wow] look at that boom and you have your herb chopped up, and I hear that as Marie.

I think [chopped] it up like that.

Wow this is insane So easy, I don't doubt it.

I doubt it It's going to work, but as you can see it does a really fine job You can just put it all together if you want to chop it [up] more Just go ahead and shopper [didn't] [vote] more How cool is that so awesome? Definitely saves a lot of time and of course the war should defer that Put it enough Take [out] all this stuff put [it] into the washing machine, and it's all good to go and cover it I'm glad that there is a cover for the blade So that's why nobody going to get cut for the next gadget You probably have seen somebody cut themselves or know somebody or you probably cut yourself chopping some kind of carrots, maybe Compost when you cook so this gadget prevents you from chopping and cutting yourself.

So let's try this out I'm going to put it on like [this] year.

You [can't] go put it like that So then I've got here Columbo Usually I would hold it with my hand like that in one hand the catchment walk This this way which cut [in] half let's say, [I] only need to use it half of the cucumber yes, you could watch me, huh, I'll teach you [how] to cut a Cucumber so you concocted for me look at that perfect garb.

I like that and then what I'm gonna.

Do is just go [like] that Wow, and I can actually make it really really thin slices with this kind of gadget This is actually super epic Look at that tiny very small slice of Cucumber, and I can even cut [it] sideways with that kind of Gadget it helpful a lot [wow].

It's not just protects you from cutting yourself it also Helps you to cut [the] cucumber much much thinner the way you really want to You know what guys I will love this gadget definitely protects me, you see Awesome, and then I can just stick it in a dish washing machine and clean it up Cope boys, you got now you're going to cut cucumbers for me, okay? He's like oh Would just give me a biscuit look I even sit down for you good boy.

He's so nice Lucas camera-shy every time oh Here's luke.

I don't have chicken for you today In the last kitchen gadget I give him bunch of share the chicken the none flavor chicken now They all excited thinking that they're going to get more for the next kitchen Gadget I got here avocado slicer And it's very different for what I showed you before so I thought what if this one is better Let's put it to the [test] [first] of all what I'm going to do is just cut it in half just put it like [that] and go right in the middle and boom now [I'm] just going to twist it and it's always stays on one side, and I hear I like that a lot You see how it's closes.

I'm going to grab it pull it and twist it wow that's super easy and super safe I like that a lot and then I hear the tool also squeeze about this way So that way you can go on this big side and squeeze it to words [feet] and just go Down this way and boom Wow, that's actually amazing look up perfect that is Also, you can use this tool right here Cut it this way.

It's not very sharp as you can see but [avocadoes] pretty soft so you don't need it sharp boom like that then twist it around them and Go to it Epic so now you can make guacamole Wow, it's amazing.

[I] really like this avocado tool honestly This is best of a cutter tool that I ever tried, but this gadget I got here a nut shuffle you buy those fresh not It's usually in a continue like that or you can buy already chopped nuts But this is weight [ratio] to just buy it like that and chop it up yourself that way They are way more fresher and [taste] way better, so let's see how it works So normally you open it up like this, and you put different types of nuts in this I'm agatha Keisha nut Put a bunch in You can measure it out.

How much not do you need and then we will close it and simply right here It's sticky, so it so a nice not sticky, but rubber So it doesn't [sleep] as much and then I'm just going to spin this Handle and look at those nuts pulling down this is awesome [and] I can put it on my ice cream fresh [nut] I can put it on my salad Anywhere that you need fresh chopped nuts.

Look how well it works if you guys granion? [really] well and It's not going to go through to it small enough to go through and get it early chopped up boom Now can untwist that All the nuts mostly chopped up and [adhere].

You've got bunch of chopped nuts fresh chopped nuts [I] really like that a lot and look right here It's actually a measuring cup as well, so it tells you how much nuts you have chopped up It's amazing love this gadget, and we actually used it before and it was very very useful I like that a lot for this gadget.

I got your food paper.

[so] what it is.

It's a regular You know when you have leftovers, you cook everybody eats Take off the plastic you put food in and then you Close it [wow], that's really tight I like that lid so well done and [then] you can change [it] [out] here the date month and the date So that way you don't eat the best food.

I really like that option a lot This is like the coolest thing ever seen look at that you can change the month and the date So that way you know how long the [food] been sitting this is the coolest invention ever As you can see it came with three different sizes [I] love this gadget a lot definitely using this from now on every time kevin cooking We always have leftovers so before we would use a regular Standard continues to put the [food] away Frigerator, but if we cook everyday, we like stock up on that leftovers, then we kind of forget How many days it's been since we put this food out there in a refrigerator? So this is definitely an amazing invention and I think all the food savers should have one of those so [that] way we don't have any more upset stomach or Even worse for this gadget.

I got here tea infuser and I like to drink tea this one instead of teabags it's also tastes way better when you drink tea like that as well [a] lot of Confuses [our] [knowing] and how to use so I really have big hopes for this one Let's see if it works, so what I would do is open it up like that It twists this way you see it So this is what I'm supposed to do open it put it in a scope and then close it And of course shake it off, so now I'm going to add hot [water] in here Some of the key have come out but oh, well, it always does [but] looks like Way too much of this stuff have come out from the tea infuser Honestly our has really high hopes for this one But kind of disappointed that some of that [tea] flakes have come out [into] Mikey actually way to myself Maybe this works not for every tea Maybe big leaf tea will work really well, but this small leaf tea does not work as well But I love this gadget because it's very easy to use you see I can easily Discard and it is easily rinse it off I love that a lot the only problem is it's not going to work with everything the leaves are too small that You're going to have all the leaves inside of the tea, but honestly it's normal I [don't] give it a little bit of leafs all the time And I actually like that a lot still a little of this gadget because it's so user-friendly And easy to make tea from now on for the next gadget [I] got here pretty cool job With the special Lid let's see what it does a lot of you probably buy this kind of nuts or peanuts different kind of stuff And it's in this really tacky jar and heaven in a table does not look good at all and also when it's halfway out There is still air inside of it So the peanuts on different type of food goes bad Faster because of this half of a job still a lot of oxygen enough So this job will air seal your food.

Do you hear that? Let's see what happen if I push it in Did you hear all the air came out? It's a clear [clop] [once] in there.

I think that's how you say I Say the notion but let's see.

I'm a whore.

All my nuts in there Wow, that looks super epic, and then when I close it boom It's air sealed, and it doesn't matter how much food you have it seals all [the] way to the bottom [I] will all of that kind of Lid I never seen anything like that for example you see I have a little bit of [peanuts] I close it So the air doesn't get in now, but there is so much air in [there], so it just goes [but] faster the dislike Gajic Your food is going to stay good longer because it's airtight [all] of the noise It makes a really cool suction cup for sure amazing [so] this gadget I got here risk [wiper] So let's say I want to make some pancakes or [something] like that, and it bunch of flowers then I need a cup of milk or so and Then couple of eggs of course And then I'm going to have a [visco] wiper on it like that, and then I'm going to mix it all up, [so] [as] you can see I got that Visca really dirty Let's see what happens when I'm [Gonna] pull this out this way oh Wow, look at that It's you cannot do it But as you can see most of that [extra] dough you can just wipe it on I think that's how it's supposed to do it and Then to put it back.

Let's start.

[oh], that's cool.

It fits pretty easily just go back and forth Wipe [it] off boom look how much don't have came off of it So [that] [way] when you take it out, you're not gonna make dips from the bisca.

You know what I like it I'll give it a thumbs up with cool.

[God] and for the next gadget.

I got here a toaster You're going to ask me everybody got a toaster, but this is a different type of toaster look This is actually [C2] so we can actually see how the bird [gedion] toast it.

Let's see if it works Right here therefore setting bagel single reheat check this out.

This is actually Touchscreen so I can turn this on That's so cool.

I can press cancel.

That's insane I actually don't have a toaster, so I'm a little happy [and] this say tonight here How toast do you want it to be you see the slide bulbs are changing? That's so awesome.

So let's put some Burden just like that and [right] [here].

That's how you push it down and Your bird is in there wow [Jane] is Kinda hot.

It's Patchable, but it's pretty hot so I wouldn't touch that And the side of the toaster right here is kinda hot as well, so be careful with that, too But this sided here is not hot at all But to this side, it's pretty hot and this is really hot so I would not lean it next to something But I also put it on a hottest Satan's love the toaster all right guys.

That's pretty much it Thank you for watching and let me know in comments [below] which gadget with your favorite and also Please give this video thumbs up.

It helps a lot, and I'll see you next time you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top