today I'm going to be doing a how to organize my kitchenorganization idea of in a mini kitchen tour so this is my kitchen I like a veryminimal and cream look and I want everything to be where I can find itpretty easily we have a little paper collector that I picked up from Target Ithink this one is absolutely adorable and we kind of use if any papers thatstill need to be sorted I also placed a nice serving dish out to display mylemons which if you know anything about me you know there I'm sort of obsessedwith lemons and the first drawer is where I keep my salwar it's incrediblybasic and super simple I don't have anything else in there but so far buteverything's really easy to find for the next drawer is where I keep all of mykitchen utensils we got these bamboo dividers and bamboo boxes from Targetand this makes everything super organized and I feel like the spacedoesn't get cluttered like it used to because everything has its own littlespot for the next door this easily has to bemy absolute favorite organization space this was actually a little DIY projectthat I did a couple weeks ago it turned out absolutely amazingI used printout patterns and designs from graphic Starcom which I'm actuallypartnering with them in today's video in honor of creator to creator and if youlove DIY projects as much as me you should definitely check them out theyhave over 350,000 graphic photos festers and Moltar interested in checking themout I will have a link in the description box below to get a seven dayfree trial of graphic stock and you can create something awesome and share itwith creator to create the next door I keep my hand towels for the kitchen Ilove rolling them up like this because it's so incredibly easy to see all of mychild I can easily grab the one I want and aslong as my kids don't go in this drawer and pull them all out it stays prettylegit and pretty awesome next underneath my sinkI have recently tidied up this area and I really love the way that it turned outI have a nice little basket that holds all of my microfiber cloth and a littlecleaning caddy with some of my favorite supplies and it just super easy toaccess I like to staff my skill as according to size it doesn't always looklike this just because when you're in a hurry after dishes again it doesn'talways look like this but I try to keep it looking nice and then I also got alid or ghen Iser from Target next for the medicine cabinet and tea covers thissection still is not a hundred percent completeI'm currently kind of tweaking it but I have all of my tea in this littlecrystal serving dish and cost drops in a little oversized mug and if you have anyrecommendations to kind of organize medicine or vitamins let me know becauseI would definitely need a little help area but in this cabinet there's a greenbin at the top and I use that to keep all the knives in there to kind of keepthem away from the kid for the next cabinet I have basic glasses and dishesand let's be honest half of my dishes and glasses are filling the dishwasherand they're clean and this mama just doesn't swim away right now so one of the last organized spaces thatwe have in the kitchen right now is for the spices and all the cookieingredients we've picked up these plastic separators at Target and kind ofin separated different ingredients into items that we often use together and welove the way this is turned out we also picked up a little wire basket forspices which I really like because I used to spend 20 minutes looking forpaprika every single time now I can just pull the wire basket down and grab whatI need and put it right back you guys like this video give it a thumbs up andI'll see you man excellent bye guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top