- (FBE) Today, you'll be reacting to this.

- (gasping) Groot! (giggling) So cute.

- What is-- is this Groot? Oh my god.

- Oh, it's Groot.

Right? Yeah, baby Groot.

- Is this Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy? Aww.

- I just saw Guardians not too long ago.

It was really fun.

It's a fun movie.

I love baby Groot.

Look at him! Look at it.

It's adorable.

- I went to Disneyland just last Friday, and I saw this.

Everyone had this.

And that's really crazy,but I couldn't try it because when I asked for it,they were like, "Oh, we're all sold outfor the day.

" It was 2:00.

People are going crazy for this, apparently.

- (FBE) This is called I Am Bread, and it's a sourdoughGroot-shaped bread that's home to Disney's CaliforniaAdventure theme park.

- This is the greatest thingI've ever seen.

Only Disney would do this.

- Oh my god, I love Disneyland.

- Hey, yeah, theyjust opened the new ride.

- I want to go on the one that was Tower of Terror.

I want to go on it so bad.

- Dude, I actually haven't watched either of the Guardians of the Galaxy movies,but, I mean, I'm familiar with a lot of aspects of it.

And, dude, that new ride,you guys should go try it out.

It's really sick.

- (FBE) This has been blowing up on Instagram, with a lot of peopletaking pics of it, and some using it to cover their face in photos like a mask.

- Oh! New Snapchat filter idea? - That's funny.

I'm really happy because my favorite food is bread.

- That's genius.

Oh my god.

Dude, Disney is smart.

They can figure out how to market their stuff to people in such a fun way.

(silence) - I am Groot! - This is me, if I were Groot.

I am bread.

I like the baby one.

(squeaky pitch) I am Groot! - (FBE) This olive-eyed breadcomes in plain sourdough or cheesy jalapeno,and goes for about $8.

50.

- See, that's a lot of money,just for some bread.

- $8.

50? Ugh, I'm gonna be broke next timeI go to Disneyland.

- I love Disneyland, but they know how to get peopleto spend so much money.

- The only reason I would spend money on this is to just take a picture.

- $8.

50 for this? Well, it's Disneyland.

Everything's overpriced there.

For the experience, I would probably pay $8.

50 for it.

- Ugh! Expensive.

But it's a big piece of bread.

Like, I'm looking at somethingbigger than my head big.

If you want the cute Instagram,(chuckling) it might be worth it.

- (FBE) Question is, though,is he too cute to eat or do you dare?- He's too cute to eat.

Why would you eat Groot? How dare you eat Groot? This is literally a child.

This is baby Groot.

How can you eat a baby? Like, it's messed up.

- (FBE) Would you eat him?- I'd easily eat him.

Even when he's just the baby Groot, I'd still eat him up.

He's adorable.

(munching) This is good.

It's sourdough.

If you want a giant loaf of bread,just get one at Disneyland.

It's all yours.

You're adorable,but you're too good not to eat.

- Nothing is too cute to eat.

(munching)Mmm! Bread's my favorite food.

This tastes amazing and I would buy it for $8.

50.

Not too cute to eat, but so cute,and I'm very happy right now.

- It's good.

It's definitely spicy.

Props to them for making a product that's gonna get peopleto spend that much money on bread.

On bread.

You're spending $8.

50 on bread.

- It looks pretty tasty,I'm not gonna lie.

So sorry, Groot.

(munching)Whoa! (chuckling) That is thick.

Actually, maybe that $8.

00 mark isn't that bad for this.

It could probably last you the whole day.

It's a guilty pleasure,I'll say that.

I'm not sorry, Groot.

I am hungry.

- I really want to try this part.

(in frustration) It's hard breaking.

(whimpering) (munching) It's just sour bread,sourdough bread with cheese and jalapeno.

Groot, I'm very sorry, but don't worry.

You don't look ugly in my eyes.

You'll always be beautiful.

Just remember that you are Groot.

♪ (sad music) ♪ - Thank you for watching this episode on the React channel.

- Let us know in the commentswhat we should react to next.

- I am Groot! - I am Groot and I ama React channel producer.

Thank you for watchingthis episode.

We have new episodescoming out almost every day at 12:00 PM Pacific Time,so please hit subscribe.

Thanks, guys!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top