What's up everybody? Welcome back to my kitchen where safety is Number One priority and today, we're going to put to the test.

"Ten Kitchen Gadgets", let's check this out! For the first gadget right here.

It's a "bag sealer" let's see how we're going to use it lots of products comes in this kind of bag that you have to cut the top you most likely going to use only half of it, and there is no way to seal it.

So what you can do is just fold it like this and close it and then grab this bag sealer.

Close it and pop it in.

BOOM.

And now It's actually sealed and that way is actually going to last longer because it's Closed very good from the oxygen Pretty awesome, huh? I love that it looks good and now I'm not going to make a mess in my pantry by spilling it it comes in five and you got five different colors very cool For the next gadget, I got here a lemon juicer I have put to the test a lot of lemon juicers But this is very different kind and honestly when I saw it I was like this has to be a lot easier to use it.

Lets see how it works First thing we're going to do is just cut lemon and half boom Then open it up like this you see it's a twist-off system which I think is going to be a lot easier to squeeze a lemon because look at it it just Seems like it's going to be easier anyway, so we're going to put the lemon in just like this and then you see There's two little dots.

That's how it goes back together Just follow the dots and just squeeze it together look at that juice squeezing out from there.

Wow.

*hits bowl* All the way in if you can Oh, I hope I didn't break it Maybe I was a little bit too powerful because I kind of messed it up And I squished the lemon way too much you, don't have to do that This is actually epic, I'll probably cut lemons in four pieces so that way you don't break your epic Lemon juicer because I actually love that Yeah you see? What it is a lot easier And that way you can create it.

Look at that! it completely annihilated the lemon, all the juice is gone look at that, put it in, you can even put it like this, put it in Oh yeah, that way even easier You know what? This is the way you want to put the lemon in not? Inside down this where you want to put it like this, that way you can squeeze out even more Lemon and it's actually not going to break your lemon gadgets, so don't make the same Mistake you see how to squeeze the lemon very very hard that look how much lemon juice I got Just from one lemon This is my favorite lemon juicer because it's definitely the easiest way to juice a lemon For the next gadget we got here a grape slicer.

Let's see if it works I don't know maybe you're going to make a fruit salad or for some reason the recipe calls to slice up some Grapes you put it like this, and then you squeeze it whoa ha ha ha they fell everywhere Maybe you should probably Put it this way so yeah, don't make the same mistake.

I did it and then [you] [slash] it this way boom Epic this is nice Why it slice it perfectly in four pieces and as you can see it stands like this in there? And then there, boom, sliced it up.

Let's demonstrate couple a more because it's actually pretty satisfying to slice Look at that nice Super easy, just keep puttin one at the time and in no time look I have sliced up Already lots of grapes Epic For the next gadget, I got here egg boiler Let's see what it's all about Everybody boils eggs, and this is one of the coolest egg boilers I've ever seen that's for sure.

I see how it works.

You got some eggs, and how many you need? I don't know I usually eat a lot of eggs Especially [in] the very first time I love it.

Boom you put it like this And then here it's the egg boiler timer right here.

It says egg timer Hard, medium, soft, depends how you like it.

Let's see what [it's] going to look [like] while we boil in it It's actually a very amazing gadget Got our water to boil and look how easy this is Boom check this out And now all our eggs submerged under water And they're going to boil and then this egg timer will tell us when it's boiled Let's give it like five minutes and come back to it.

See what happens.

Let me pull it up So you can see.

You see what happened to this egg timer it turning white so right now They are on salt, it's hot You see it's on soft.

It's almost medium Then we're going to take it out.

Shake off all the hot water you see It's on medium.

This is how I like my boiled eggs and take it to the sink Then we want to put cold water right in here, because if you're going to put it under the cold water for a few minutes They will peel a lot easier And [you] see there is the straw coming from here on each egg and spraying it with cold water, pretty awesome I like that option as well.

This is why you put eggs in cold water right after you boil it lets check this out *cracks* Look at that All I have to do is now peel it in a whole peel, boom For this gadget we got here Corn Peeler.

Let's see what it's all about You open it up like this Then you unscrew it like this boom right here.

There's Five clear Sharp knives you stick your corn into it Set it down put this over it and screw it back on then you take this out and put the corn right to it like this man it's a lot harder than I thought Oh That's why because I had to close it first boom you close it like this, and then you push it down like that Epic, wow Then you take it out.

No way This is so awesome Wow, look at that completely 100% clean and all my corn stays in there.

That's so awesome You open it up? Dump all the corn out How cool is that? wow! Lets try this one more time! First of all I'm going to stick the corn in like this Then I'm going to put that inside boom you see how it's holding the corn in there Then I'm going to push this down And you want to kind of spin this and push it too boom check this out now I'm just going to take this out and Boom wow how cool was that? That's so awesome, and all your corn is clean, stays in here wow This is definitely going to use this again so this gadget.

I got very unique Sandwich box.

Let's check this out what its all about So first of all your locket right here? Open it got your sandwich put it in here.

What about the way you want to put it in? then [boom] look at stretch out Close it all the way boom and you got yourself a very compact sandwich how cool is that? Boom Wow, almost did not lose its shape I got here Brussels Sprouts, and right here This is how you would peel them I guess Boom you spin it like that And that way you get rid of all the insides that you don't want.

Wow that's pretty cool very cool gadget You can never seen anything like that And you know what I'll give it a thumbs up because this is actually very satisfying to build Brussels Sprouts, I hope I'm doing it right, but it looks like It does a good job Let me know in the comments below what do you think? For this gadget I got here Onion dicer going to stick in a couple of pieces of Onion I mean garlic and then go like this wow this is great and cause I never seen an onion diced or Sliced out or whatever you want to call it Just like that look how easy it was how do you open it though? I have no idea.

Oh like this and then you can just grab this plastic stick And scoop it out look how much onion you got Wow, this was so easy to chop it up honestly.

This is a plastic piece, it goes in here, boom And then I'll just wash it, and I probably will use this one as well.

I really like this It works like a garlic press, but it's more like a dicer I don't even know how to call it And the last gadget most of you probably already already have this kind of weight (scale) that you have to weigh your food sometimes for the Recipe well this one is a lot easier to store it all we have to do is open it And it's the same weight as this one except once you've done with this one It's a lot smaller and doesn't take up a lot of space this one is a epic too but it's a lot bigger Which one do you like better? Let me know in comments below Alright guys that's pretty much it let me know in comments below which Gadget was your favorite Thank you for watching don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and I'll see you next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top