Hey! It's me, Aga, again and I'm happy that you're back and if you're new here go ahead and watch other videos too.

That day I was busy so I'll show you what I ate out I'll also share a recipe for an awesome salad dressing and a raw tomato soup.

For breakfast I had a lot of watermelon which was the best so far and then I had two bananas for a snack.

I brought a few apricots with me and after I did a few things I went to Which Wich to get a lettuce wrap.

So it's lettuce instead of bread or tortilla with avocado, tomatoes and cucumbers inside.

After I got back home I had a liter of water (34 oz) with raspberries, blueberries and blackberries that I put in it the day before Later I cut myself some honey mango but not enough because unfortunately I didn't have any more of them.

Their color was darker in real life.

They were ripe, orange, but in the video they look yellow.

My snack was a few pieces of jackfruit.

You sometimes ask how something tastes and I can't explain most of the time but here I can tell that jackfruit tastes like a bubble gum.

It's good but the taste is strong so I can't eat too much of it.

Later I made an orange juice and I'll tell you in my new Q&A why I drink just a little bit of juices.

For dinner I made a salad with a little bit of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and avocado.

Some people got very upset and some called me stupid or uninformed when I showed you a salad like this last time.

So let me explain a little.

Cucumbers have an enzyme that blocks absorption of a vitamin C from tomatoes even though cucumbers have this vitamin as well.

Eating them together won't cause all the vitamins from food to disappear, or even from our stomach, like some said.

Nobody, however, is sure for 100% if this really happens while we digest foods and even if it does then I don't worry that I won't the vit C from this meal because I have enough of it from other ones.

And for those who called me stupid, I recommend you check what and how you combine together because I suppose that combining tomatoes and cucumbers would be the smallest problem.

I made the sauce of 5 dates, 1 cup of water, juice of half a lemon and this time I used some red pepper powder to try.

It was very good, don't forget to try! As an extra I'm showing you a raw vegan tomato soup that Nate made for dinner for himself.

He used a few fresh tomatoes, some dried tomatoes, one whole avocado, one or two dates and blended everything.

It turned out really good! That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed.

Leave some signs after you and I'll see you next time!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top