- Hi, I'm Dietrich.

- And I'm Daniel! - And we're playing Would You Rather.

- And they're blackmailing me to be here! (coughing and gagging) - Oh, it burns, really- - Oh, god.

How you doing? (retching) Warning, this episodewill have vomiting in it.

- I'm Daniel.

- And my name is Deitrich.

- We're playing a terriblegame of would you rather, in which we're gonna haveto pick from two evils.

They'll probably be fear,pain, or humiliation based.

- Oh yes.

- Are you guys ready foryour Would You Rather? - Uh huh.

- Here you go.

- My sack is really tight right now.

(laughing) Is that how you feel? Would you rather eat a sliceof every kind of cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory, or eat one ghost pepper? - Oh no! (gagging) (cameraman laughing) - That's what's gonna make him throw up.

- Unless my eyes arecheated by some spell, it appears that I'm seeingthere are 36 flavors of cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory.

We're either gonna eat abillion calories in cheesecake and have the worst diarrhea ever, or we're gonna eat ghost pepper chilies.

- [Both] And have the worst diarrhea ever.

- But you'd be in a lot of pain.

- Just two slices of cheesecakeis gonna give you your total amount of fat that you wouldneed for an entire day.

Amplify that by 30 some slices,and see where you're going - with that.

- Oh Jesus, okay.

- You take in a whole influx of sugar, you have an insulin response to that, and your poor little liveris just gonna be punished.

- What're my poops gonna be like? - It's gonna be like toothpaste, right? - Oh, man, I'm thinking of it more asan explosion, potentially.

- Oh my, okay.

- [Daniel] What's the digestive process for eating a ghost pepper? - What can happen is, yourbody is kind of reading this like an internal fire, right? - Yeah.

- So you can actually have blistering, a form of blisteringthat happens internally- - Cool, tight, tight tight,just stomach blisters, great.

- Alright guys, did you make a decision? - Yep, yeah I think we made a decision.

- We're gonna eat all the cheesecake.

- Gonna eat all of it.

What is that? - [Cameraman] Good fuckin'job, are you getting excited?! - Goddamn it, stop, yougot it in my fuckin' eye! - Christ.

- Wow.

(laughing) - So, I mean, when you think about it, it's a lot of cheesecake,but when you see it? - It's a lot of cheesecake,it's even more cheesecake.

- [Cameraman] Alright, get to it.

- Here we go.

It's so good though.

Do we get water? Ah, goddamn it.

- Here you go, here, take your milk.

- Oh, that looks thick.

- [Cameraman] Hold on, I got- - No! No! - [Cameraman] Ready to tap out? - Why did we pick this one? (retching noise) Ah.

(gagging) - [Cameraman] We have an EMTover here for you to meet.

- Ah, right, yes.

- What's it at, doc? - You a little nervous? - No, why? - 132 over 82, it's fine.

- Oh, shit.

- Why, don't say that! - 122 over 78.

- Lower than yours! - You little fuckin' punk.

- It doesn't mean anything.

- What's worse, chest pains, or incredible throbbing in my head? (coughing and burping) - I mean there's obviouslyno way we're gonna be able to eat all this.

(gagging and retching) - Cheesecake used to be likea favorite dessert of mine.

And now I wanna die.

- I don't know if I can do it.

- [Cameraman] What happens if you fail? - We gotta eat the ghost pepper.

- I'm drooling uncontrollably right now, and I don't know why.

- Oh, please stop doing it, please.

(gags) Please stop doing that.

- What's the verdict, doc? - 160/100.

So your blood pressure wentfrom 122/78, to 160/100.

In the span of 15 minutes.

The pressure on your veinsis higher than it should be.

- [Dietrich] You're vascular right now.

- You've gone up as well.

- I feel way older.

- I feel like a president during wartime.

I can't, I can't, I can't.

- Oh God.

(retching) Hey, you're doing great man.

(sound of liquid pouring) - Are you fucking kidding me? (laughing) Did you pour out a Gatorade back there? Or was that actually vomit? - I'm done, I'm done with the cheesecake.

- [Cameraman] Alright,so you guys give up? - Yeah.

(airhorn blowing) - [Cameraman] Have tohave the ghost pepper.

- How about this, how about that? Hm? That just happened.

You gonna, you gonnablast us with ear stuff? Ear stuff, I'm never as- - It was really good untilyou said the ear stuff.

(laughing) - I don't have any last words.

- Uh, my emergency contact is my mom.

- [Cameraman] Wait, wait! Go for it.

- Fuck you in every hole! (crunching) - [Cameraman] Chew it! - Nope, oh God.

Oh no.

- Ah.

- Ah, shit.

(retching) - [Cameraman] Get it all up.

- Oh the pepper's in the milk,the pepper's in the milk! - Do you- seriously, doyou have another one? - [Cameraman] Dan likesghost peppers, I guess.

- [Dietrich] Oh you sick fuck! Agh, it doesn't fucking stop! (laughing) (retching) - Oh, there it goes.

(laughing) - To see more episodes on Watchable, click the link over there! And also, Sean Evans, get at me, dude.

Hot Ones, I love it, get me on there, I wanna be on there, I wanna be on- (techno music).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top