Jack: Aw, but now I'm with Wade.

Mark: Wooow.

(x2)Wade: Oh, suck it.

Bob: Wow, Jesus.

Bob: Unrelenting.

Mark: Wooow *laughs* Wade: Deal with it! Bob: *laughs*Jack: This prop does not work.

Bob: Wade, did you just turn into your drunk aunt, who's-who's telling you to deal with it, at the Christmas party? Wade: Deal with it! Bob: Deal with it! Wade: You're gonna respect my feet and you're gonna like it- I don't know.

What do aunts say?Jack: Is that a real story? Mark: What the fuck is that? *laughs*Wade: What do aunts SAY?Bob: That was spot on, as far as I know, so.

Mark: Woah.

Bob: That accurately reflects my life experience.

Jack: Oh my god, there's a baby pinned to the wall with a knife over here.

Wade: Oh, I've played this map.

This map is HUGE.

Mark: Yeah, it's cool though.

Why is this guy dead?Bob: Hey, there's a fuckin' idiot here in this hallway.

Jack: Aren't you glad I'm not floating? Wade: Jack, I thought you were on my team?Mark: No, no.

Wait.

Jack: No way.

Bob: Wait, how are Wade and I on the same team? Mark: Wait, yeah, what happened? What?Jack: We're on the same teams again!Wade: How are we on the same team?Bob: Wade, why did you not change teams? Bob: That was-Wade: I DID change teams, but it must've switched right- Okay, we'll switch after this round.

Mark: Oh, I'm not even in the game yet so.

Or not- I'm dead.

Yeah, I'm dead.

Jack: I'm- No, I wasn't that orange that just ran away.

Wade: Hey, orange! You're too fast! Jack: No I'm not.

I'm just the adequate speed an orange should be.

Yeah, this is way too fucking big.

Mark: Woah, this place- This is huuuge.

Shit dude.

Bob: Where is things in this place? Oh, for fuck's sake.

Jack: Wee! Weeee!Bob: Where is you, Wade?Wade: There's blood! Bob: Oh, there's some- Well.

Jack: There's blood on the floor! Jack: Why is this "Underscore Chinese"? Is this a movie reference we're not getting?Mark: No, it's a Chinese, like Restaurant, or something.

Wade: Alright, I switched teams.

Bob: Will someone-? Someone help me.

Wade: I'm Hunters- Oh wait, someone needs to join Bob's team.

Mark: How do I switch teams? Jack: How do we switch?Wade: Press F1 and click "Change Teams".

Mark: So now, I gotta wait another round.

I'll cheer you on, Bob, I'll cheer you on in spirit.

I'll give you the scoop.

Mark: There's an OUTside?Jack: Yeah.

Bob: Yeah, there's an outside.

Wade: There's a baby with a knife through its chest, stabbed through a mirror.

Mark: Oh my god.

Bob: How do I look, Mork?Mark: Wow, actually Bob, that is- I didn't even know you were there.

Mark: Holy shit.

Jack: I don't think sitting around is allowed on this map, Jesus.

Mark: Uh, it is.

Bob: I'm outside, I gave you that hint.

I am outside.

Mark: Yeah.

He's uh- That fits, amazingly well.

Bob: Also, if I move and anyone is here, I'm so fucked.

I'm not a prop that can run around.

Bob: I'm something pretty big.

Mark: *laughs* I mean, you could try.

Bob: I mean, I could TRY it, if you want me to, but.

Jack: That's interesting.

Jack: I'm down.

Bob: I'm not a prop that can run around, and I'm outside.

Mark: Yeah.

Bob: One of you is in the right courtyard, even.

I'll give you that, 'cause I think this spot's pretty good.

Wade: We're both TOGETHER! Bob: Yeah, you're both here, you're both here.

I only saw one of you.

Jack: This isn't taking- This isn't damaging me, I thought it was you.

Wade: Are you a sack?Bob: Nope.

Jack: *giggles* Bob: Are YOU A SACK?! How does that feel? Ya sack!Wade: *cries* It doesn't feel good.

Jack: Ya piece of sack! Bob: Well now you're leaving the courtyard that I'm in.

Jack: Nothing is damaging me.

Everything I shoot is good.

Mark: That's 'cause all those aren't actually movable props.

*car horn taunt*Mark: Woah.

*laughs*Jack: What da fuck?Bob: I don't know what happened.

Someone's just really pissed off or something, I don't know.

Mark: *laughs*Bob: Yeah, you should definitely shoot all that stuff.

That's the stuff.

Mark: Yeah.

Wade: Wait a minute.

Jack, I think I found-Bob: NO! NO! Wait, hang on, let's talk about this! Mark: Wait!Wade: Noooo!Jack: What is he? What was he?Bob: AH! Bob: AH! AH! AH! Dick.

You dick.

Mark: *laughs*Wade: He was a metal pipe, sitting on the side of the wood.

Mark: How did you even find that?Bob: It was 2 v 1, man! Fucking just shoot immediately.

Wade: Yeah, we gotta let Mark get in, man.

Jack: Sure.

Yeah.

Let's blame that.

*laughs*Bob: Wade, back to his old antics of shooting everything that moves.

Mark: Wow, yeah.

Wade: You ran away! I was just gonna show Jack where you were.

Bob: I thought we were in a good place last time.

We were playing with the penis.

Everyone was having a good time.

Jack: Oh, that's not the way to go.

Wade: You threw my penis away, Bob.

Don't think I forgot that.

Bob: Well, I was trying to keep my eyes in the corner, so I didn't cheat and see Mark getting into his masterful position.

Mark: It was amazing.

You guys all agreed.

You can say whatever you want, you liked it, you liked my penis.

Bob: It's pretty much the- I mean, I liked looking at it.

Bob: I don't know how I feel about it, professionally, as a- Hey.

Jack: *laughs* I wasn't gonna look directly at it, but.

Bob: What's up? What's up, friend? What's up, friend extinguisher? Wait, what the fuck? Where'd you go?Wade: What's up, my Cranky Crew?Mark: *laughs* Jack: "Friend extinguisher".

Mark: Hey, Bob, I'm coming behind you, wait.

Wade: Oh.

Hey! Wade: How's it going? See you later!Mark: Were you waiting for something there, Wade? Wade: Yeah, I was waiting for Bob.

Bob: Was Wade fire extinguishing out here?Mark: Yeah, he was just looking at you, and he went back- Oh nope, he's right there.

Wade: Oh.

I'm gonna find Jack.

Alright, alright.

Let's go find Jack.

Mark: Hello.

Hi.

I'm following him.

Bob: Where's he at? Mark: Yeah okay, alright, okay.

Lead me to Jack, and you will be handsomely rewarded.

Mmm!Bob: Oh okay, I found you guys.

Come on, come on there, extinguishey! Mark: With gold and doubloons! Mmmm!Wade: *pshh* He's this way!Bob: *laughs* Mark: It's not quite the same as a dick, but I'll take it.

Wade: *pshh* I think he might be.

not here.

Mark: *sigh*Jack: Yeah, leave me alone, go away, I don't want any of your shit.

Wade: *pshhh* That way, this way! Mark: Alright, alright.

Wade: I feel it.

Oh! There's 2 brooms here! And 2 buckets.

No, that's right.

Mark: Hmm.

Wade: There's a knife on these stairs.

Mark: Ah, Jack is a bottle? That's just profiling!Wade: *pshh* He's on this floor.

Jack: Uhh, how dare you? My dad was a bottle.

Bob: I don't think, uh.

Mark: Mmm.

Bob: Uhh, my dad invented bottles, so.

Jack: Oh, no, my dad "loved" the bottle, so no, never mind.

Wade: *pshhh* Jack: Are you, like, sniffing? Or fucking spraying a hose? What are you doing?Mark: Yeah.

I can't tell what you're doing.

Bob: Listen, hey, fire extinguisher.

Bob: Fucking come here, and listen to me.

You see this? You see where this is right now?Mark: *laughs*Jack: Ohh, you're a fire extinguisher.

Okay.

Wade: Wait, what are you doing with that knife? Don't cut my cord! Bob: You see what I'm about to cut off?Wade: No! I need-Mark: Oh, he's crazy, man.

He'll do it! Wade: OW!Mark: He'll cut your hose!Bob: I'll fucking do it, man.

Wade: Don't! Please! All I have is my hose!Bob: I'll fucking cut your hose clean off.

Mark: Dude, he's out of his mind!Jack: Where even ARE you guys? Bob: Tell us where he is! You tell us where he fucking is!Mark: Just tell him! Tell him, man!Wade: What is a man-stinguisher? He's this way, okay? Bob: Alright, I believe you.

Mark: I think you went a little to hard on him, Bobbo.

Jack: I don't even know where the fuck you guys are.

Haven't seen you at all.

Bob: I think he's a little too- Wait, where the fuck did he-? Oh, there you are.

Mark: This place is like-Bob: Are you outside or inside, Jack? This is fucking huge.

Jack: I'm outside, and I can't get inside.

Mark: Ohh, you're that big, huh? Oh okay.

Wade: Ohh.

Bob: Oh, interesting.

Bob: He's huge.

Wade: *pshh* Nope.

Mark: God, for some reason, this map just killed my framerates.

Are you guys getting the same thing?Jack: Yeah, every now and then, I just get stuttered.

Mark: It's like "Bwah, too much Chinese!"Wade: Oh my goodness, um.

Wade: There's a lot of fish down here.

Mark: Ahh, are you thinking what we're thinking? Wade: Yeah, there's something "fishy" going on.

Mark: *laughs* Mark: And just Bob goes down there, starts slapping every fish like "Hey! Jack! Hey!"Jack: *laughs*Wade: Why isn't there water?Bob: Oh hey.

Jack: Hi.

*laughs*Bob: What's up, buddy? That's a pretty good spot.

Mark: *laughs* Wait, where is he? Mark: Where is he?Bob: I see-Jack: I didn't want to be too cheeky.

Jack: Wait, come to where I was.

Bob: I see you were trying to use my metal pole tactics.

It's pretty good, right?Wade: *laughs* Jack: Were you the same metal pole?Bob: Yeah, I was that metal pole.

Mark: *laughs* Jack: I was over here.

How obvious would I have been, like right next to this pole? Bob: Oh, that's nice, that's really nice.

Mark: Oh, that would've been good.

That would've been good.

Wade: That would've been- Yeah, that's nice.

Jack: Double- The Double Pole?Mark: Yeah.

Bob: The only thing that gives you away is your shadow- Pizza Slice shadow thing.

Jack: You do realize Wade just ran away, right? Bob: That's fine.

Mark: Yeah, that's fine.

He did his job.

Bob: Yeah.

Jack: Did he? 'Cause he didn't find me.

Bob found me.

Bob: I mean, it's whatever.

Mark: *laughs* Oh god!Wade: I lead him to the right area.

Jack: I can't get in! Bob: Can I break the glass for you?Jack: I'm a room divider! Ow! Bob: Wait, sorry, can you like, jump? Can you jump up on these benches, maybe? And then try and like, jump across and get on the roof? *BOOM*Mark: Well- SORRY! Sorry! I did not mean for that! Sorry!Bob: Holy shit, dude! Holy fuck, man!Jack: Ow! Dude! Jack: I- I see- I see what it is.

Bob: You just murdered a friend in cold blood.

Mark: I'm sorry! I did- It was an accident.

Mark: The button is really close to the not shoot button.

Bob: *sigh* Mark: I'm sorry.

Bob: I can't walk slowly, so I'm just gonna have to sprint in short bursts away from you.

Mark: Okay.

Bob, come on.

Don't be like this, Bob.

Bob! Bob!Jack: *laughs* Sad music.

Wade: I think I'm in a good spot, Jack.

Bob: *hums sad music*Wade: Hey, don't shoot that gong, that's way too close.

Mark: I was hoping it was gonna be a dramatic moment, with the gong.

Bob: *keeps humming*Wade: Hey.

Hey there.

Jack: *blows glass bottle*Mark: *sigh* Bob: Oh.

Jack: A gong for victory.

*blows**BOOM*Wade: OW!Mark: Bob- Oh.

Mark: I was about to kill myself, Bob, in honor.

*all laugh*Bob: You know what? I found Wade, and suddenly I feel better about everything, so it's fine.

Jack: Conduct horrible jokes.

Wade: I mean I WAS a toilet in a hallway.

It wasn't exactly hard to find me.

Bob: No, I found you, Wade.

Don't steal this from me.

I'm so up to this bullshit.

Jack: Okay, on the prowl.

Jack: Here we go.

Bob: Alright, I'm inside, and I look kind of like a dick.

Bob: Give you a hint right off the bat, 'cause I wanna spice shit up a little.

Jack: Well yeah, but what does your prop look like? Bob: *fake laugh*Wade: Ohh! Shits fired- Shots fired! Mark: Bob, I'm sorry.

Jack: "Shit fired?"Bob: *laughs* "Shit fired!" Mark: *laughs*Wade: "Shit fired!" *laughs*Bob: Shit- Jack slinging some shit my way! *laughs*Jack: You made me do that, like weird snort exhale, and it hurt my neck.

Mark: *laughs*Bob: *laughs*Jack: I was like, mid-breath.

Ugh.

Wade: What the hell? Jack: I need a lozenge.

Bob: Okay, at least you didn't have to make the dick censor noise.

Wade: I got a suicide bomb?! Mark: What?Bob: What?Wade: *screams*Jack: Oh, Jesus Christ! Jack: I just walked in, and that went off!Bob: Oh my god! Jeez.

Mark: What the fuck was that? Wade: I found a ball that gave me a suicide bomb.

Jack: Ohhh, wait, are you a big prop? Wade: Oh my god, that was horrifying.

Jack: You said you kinda looked like a dick.

Are you, like bigish?Bob: I'm like mediumly big, yeah.

Jack: Yeah, I think I know what you are.

Are you like a propane tank?Bob: Nah-uh.

No.

Jack: Oh, 'cause they kinda look like dicks.

Wade: Yeah, they definitely are.

Mark: I don't-Bob: I don't look- I look like a dick from like, most- from the right angles.

Mark: Okay, I don't know-Bob: I'm also inside, I'll give you inside, for me.

I'm inside.

Mark: I don't know what the fuck I am.

Bob: *laughs*Wade: *laughs*Mark: I think I'm a bucket of shit, with a stick in it.

Bob: Oh, we're the same thing!Mark: Oh, you're that thing? Bob: Yeah, it looks like a dick, right?Mark: I mean, kinda, yeah.

Wade: Oh, hey, I found you.

Bob: NO! Not like this!Mark: *laughs* Wade: What- Hey, don't turn into a paper ball!Bob: I'm not running! (x3) Bob: I'm right here.

Here, I'll become something big.

Can I become that? There I go.

Hello.

Jack: *laughs* The worst.

Wade: Alright, help me find the Mark dick bucket.

Bob: Alright, I'm gonna use my newspaper sense.

*fffff*Mark: Yeah, hang on.

I'm trying to find you guys.

How the fuck do I get in?Jack: Yeah, I can't fuckin'- Bob: *ffffff*Jack: Shut UP! Bob: Is that what newspaper sounds like? *ffff*Jack: No! It's like you're breathing into the mic.

Mark: Oh wait, there you guys are.

Turn around.

Turn around.

Wait.

No, I'm here.

Wade: Oh hey.

Jack, I found him!Mark: What the fuck am I?Bob: Yeah, you're like a mop bucket Jack: I don't even know where you are!Mark: No, it's-Wade: Eww! I never looked inside them.

Wade: It's like vomit!Mark: Yeah! I'm full of shit, guys!Bob: Oh wait, hang on.

I'm not running, Wade, I'm just hopping up here.

Jack: *laughs* Where the fuck are you guys?Bob: Can you become all of this stuff? Look at all these things.

We're in the kitchen, bro.

Wade: I don't know.

Jack, we're in the kitchen.

Jack: Oh, okay.

I'm on my way.

Mark: Oh.

Bob: Oh no.

Oh hey, I'm bananas.

Awh, I'm stuck! Bob: Oh well.

I guess I'm not getting away.

Wade, can you nudge me a little bit?Wade: They're bananas and beans.

Bob: Yeah, Mark, yeah, get on there.

Mark: I'm trying.

Wade: I don't know what you're- Wade: Woah!Mark: I'mma nudge you.

Woah, shit.

Bob: There we go! Mark: No, I'm not running away, Wade.

I'm not running away.

I swear.

Wade: Yeah, they're not running away.

They're just leaving.

Mark: No, I'm back on the thing.

Bob: I'm not running anywhere, Wade.

Jack: Control them! Bob: Ah, you bitch.

Jack: Ah, there you go.

Hello.

Wade: I don't know where Mark went.

Mark still might be in here.

Mark: *laughs* Mark: I said I wasn't running away!Bob: *laughs* Wade: Well yeah, but I don't know what you are, I was too busy following Bob.

Bob: Mark, don't tell him.

Don't tell him.

*laughs*Mark: *laughs*Jack: Wade, did you just get made a fool of, when I wasn't here? Bob: *laughs*Mark: *laughs*Wade: I killed Bob as he ran away.

Mark's probably one of these.

Is he the fish under the beans? No.

Mark: *laughs* I didn't GO anywhere!Wade: He is the beans.

Okay.

Jack: He was the fuckin' beans.

Bob: He was the huge fuckin' beans! The same thing he was before! Bob: *laughs*Wade: There were 2 trays- Well I didn't know! You were both jumping around! I killed your ass, didn't I?!Mark: *laughs* Yeah, you did.

Bob: Oh, you feel like a big man, with your gun, Wade?Jack: See, rewind back to the start of the round when I was sad that I was with Wade.

Jack: Now you know why.

Mark: *laughs*Bob: *laughs*Wade: How many kills did you have last round, Jack? That's right, a big fat 0! Bob: That is true, sorta gotcha there.

Mark: Yeah, gotta admit, yeah.

Jack: Got- Got me.

Wade: Yeah, I guess we can.

I'll follow you.

Bob: Oh god, I'm stuck in the- I'm fucking stuck in the ceiling, are you fucking kidding me?Jack: Hep! Okay.

Mark: Wait, what?Jack: Okay, I gotta climb on that.

Wade: Oh, I got- I got up here! Jack: Yeah, cool, me too.

Bob: Mark, can you- Can you help me?Mark: Where are you? Bob: I'm in one of the blue tunnels, the like, back tunnels.

I'm like, stuck.

Mark: Yeah, okay.

Oh my god! Mark: Guys! We got a Ghost Problem!Bob: *laughs* OooooHHHHHhhh! Bob: OooOOOooohHhhJack: I wanna see the ghost, but I can't, so.

Mark: Oh noooo! Wait.

I have no idea how to help you, cause- Bob: Oh, you can't push me? Can you pick anything up, and like, hit me with props or something?Mark: Uh, maybe.

*grunts*Wade: There you go.

Oh no!Jack: Oh fuck.

Jack: Got it, got it.

Mark: Oh Jesus, this ghost is really stuck!Bob: God, I'm really stuck in here, huh?Wade: *laughs* Mark: Jesus- BEGONE, DEMON! Be-fucking-GONE!Wade: I think you look great.

You look great there.

Jack: Yeah, you're good.

Bob: *laughs* Jack: *fpta-fpta-fpta-fpta*Mark: Jesus, ghost! Just FUCK OFF!Bob: Just really wail on me.

You know what, Mark? Bob: You know what, Mark?Mark: Yeah what?Bob: You know, sometimes, you just gotta let the ones that you love go, okay?Mark: No! I can't be here for this again! Bob: Sometimes you just gotta let me go, Mark.

Mark: Bob, no!Wade: They're just doing their own thing over there, okay.

Jack: I wanna know what's happening.

Mark: Bob- NOOO!Bob: Are you ready, Mark? I'm gonna end it now.

Mark: NOO! Bob, please no!Jack: Oh hey.

Wade: Oh.

Bob: It's gonna be up to you, okay? I'm leaving everything to you.

Mark: NOO! I can't take that level of stress.

Bob: I love you, Mark.

Mark: Awh, Bob.

Mark: I have strong feelings for you, too.

*crusty grunt*Jack: Awh, he didn't reciprocate! He killed me, he didn't reciprocate your love.

Bob: *giggles* Bob: Wait, you killed Jack?Mark: *laughs* I didn't- Who did I kill?Jack: I think we're finding out all sorts of things about our "friend" Markiplier.

Mark: I didn't kill you.

Bob: Who killed Jack?Jack: You just ran by both of us, so.

Mark: What? Well then you're not dead.

What?Bob: Oh, yeah, that's weird.

Wade: I don't know who said someone was dead.

Jack: What are you talking about? Bob: You just said "he killed me.

"Mark: You just said I killed you.

Wade: No.

Wade: You ran by us a while ago.

Jack: "Last round.

" "Last time.

"Mark: Oh, "Last round," okay.

I got you, okay, alright.

Wade: Where'd you go, Mark?Bob: Where'd you guys-? Barrels?Mark: Eenie meanie, miney mohney Jack: Oh.

I didn't even realize that I'm stuck, so good job, me.

Bob: Mark, I think they're back out that door, alley that you ran in here.

Mark: Alright so, they're not here.

Bob: Oh wait.

Jack: *laughs* You looked right at us, "They're not here.

"Mark: *laughs*Wade: *laughs*Bob: Does THIS belong here, Mark? Mark: I don't know.

They're goofin' me.

Ah, shit.

Bob: Were you guys really in the hallway where we were stuck-? Oh, one of 'em's just a box that just ran away, now one of 'em's a barrel in the hallway, Mark.

Mark: *laughs*Jack: Uh, Bob? A little fuckin' hush-quiet would be nice.

Wade: Mark, where are you going? Come back! Mark: Hang on, wait.

Bob, THIS is why I couldn't take this pressure!Bob: Jack's in the kitchen, Mark.

Jack's in the kitchen.

Mark: With Dinah? That bastard! Wait.

Bob: Nah, just regular kitchen.

Mark: Okay, alright then.

So someone, somewhere, is out here.

Jack: *laughs*Wade: I'll just wait here then.

Bob: I think- Oh! He's going back out the door.

He's a teapot! Going back out the door, now he's in that blue hallway!Mark: Eaahhh! Mark: I'm on the WAAAY!Wade: Hey Mark.

No, wrong way, Mark.

He went the other way.

Bob: Now he's a box! He's- No, Mark, hallway! Mark: Oh shit.

I'm on the WAAAY!Jack: I'm not anything, shut up.

Wade: Alright, see ya!Bob: Now he's a fucking tiny little piece of paper, now he's a pipe.

Mark: You're dicking with MEEEE! Fuck! Wait.

Wade: See ya, Mark! Hey! See ya.

Bob: What the fuck IS that? Eh, whatever.

Mark: What? Is that you? No.

GodDAMMIT!Wade: Hey- Ope, see ya.

Mark: *exhale* Alright, okay.

Wade: Hi, Mark.

Bob: I'm just gonna follow Mark around.

Jack: I fucked myself.

Jack: I know I fucked real hard, oh I fucked good, dude.

Wade: Oh, see ya, Mark! Oh hey, how's it going?Bob: Wade, are you that thing right there that are touching?Mark: Oh, oh.

Wade: *laughs*Jack: Mark, blue hallway, blue hallway, go!Mark: Blue hallway, I'm on it! I'm on the WAAAY!Bob: He ran down here.

Mark: Uh-huh.

Bob: And he ran down this way.

Mark: Uh?Bob: And he became some shit.

Mark: Is he this? No! This one? No.

Bob: Check those- No, no, he's fine.

Wade: *laughs*Jack: *laughs* Bob: No, no.

Mark.

Mark: No?Wade: Nice work, Jack.

Jack: *sigh* I said "blue hallway"! Mark: I was THERE! WHERE?! WHAT?!Wade: Yes you were.

Hey! See ya!Jack: Exactly! And you left! Oh MY GOD! Bob: I don't understand what you are either, actually.

Jack: Thanks!Mark: AHH! What the fuck?! Bob: That didn't look-Mark: *laughs*Wade: WOAH! *laughs*Jack: Ahhhhm.

Ooop! Jack: Ah, well.

Mark: Jesus.

*laughs* Just from my perspective, I thought you just like, exploded!Wade: *laughs* Jack: Well, it looked like I did!Bob: *laughs*Mark: Ahh, no.

Wade: Live! *laughs*Jack: YES! YES!Mark: Holy shit- OH NO! Ah! You had too much health! Oh nooo! Jack: -yourself.

Mark: *laughs* Wade: We had a good round that time.

Jack: You walked by us, like so many times.

Mark: I know, it's just, I don't work well under pressure.

Wade: It looked like you came around the corner, Jack was a box, I was the fish right there.

You looked right at both of us, you're like, "Well, not here!" Wade: You turned around and left! *laughs*Mark: *laughs* I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Jack: To his defense, he's very dumb.

Bob: I mean, Wade, you were a dark thing in a dark corner.

You weren't exactly-Jack: Yeah.

Wade: Yeah, for me, it looked like I was really bright on my screen.

Mark: Hagh! Hagh! Don't come after me!Jack: Oh hey.

*laughs* No, no! Dude, it's okay! Mark: Hagh! Heh! Ha! HA! Hahaha!Jack: Wait, can I close these doors? Uh, dude, it's okay, we're all friends here.

PUT! The knife down! Mark: Hah haah! Haaah!Jack: Put yourself down.

Wade, I'm scared, I'm running away, Wade.

I can't handle the situation.

Wade: Oh.

Alright, I'm trained in melee combat.

Mark: Alright, okay.

*fighting music* Mark: *fighting music*Jack: *fighting music* Mark: Ah, fuck!Jack: *trills* I didn't even get to the good part!Wade: *laughs* Mark: *laughs*Wade: I'm sorry, he jumped at me, I had to defend myself!Bob: God fuckin'- *grunts*Jack: Can I be this baby? Bob: Wait, I have a better idea.

Jack: Bob, you okay?Bob: Nah, I'm fine, I'm just "Ech"ing a little.

Wade: Wait, the baby? Is that the one that's knifed to the mirror? Jack: Yeah.

Mark: Bob, that is the best spot.

Bob: Right? It seems pretty good.

Mark: That is an amazing spot.

Jack: Okay, gotta sniff 'em out.

Wade: Man, if only that crazy knife stabber was still alive, we could use him to help.

Jack: Yeah, if only you didn't fuckin' kill him.

Mark: Hey.

Yeah, you killed me.

Mark: What are you talking about?Wade: He JUMPED at me! He was a knife! Mark: Alright.

Wade: It was self-defense!Jack: I don't know man, you got a lot of armor on.

Bob: Oh my god, Mark, where-? Okay, never mind.

I thought I had broken stuff, but it's fine.

Mark: Yeah, you're- you're- nah- yeah.

Bob: How am I lookin' now? Mark: *exhale* Not as good as I thought you were.

I mean, I look to you for inspiration, and I'm just- I'm feeling a little empty inside.

Jack: *laughs*Bob: You know what? Why don't you just eat some shit? How 'bout that? Bob: HAh!Mark: Wait, what's going on behind that st- behind that thing? Jack: Are you "HAh"ing, 'cause I was near?Bob: No.

Mark: Are you seeing what I'm seeing? Bob: Yeah, what the hell? Can I go in there? Kinda.

Mark: Just a portal into another world? Mark: *laughs*Wade: What?Bob: Oh!Jack: Can you get out to the, like gazebo out the back? 'Cause I was trying that.

Bob: I'm not outside, don't worry.

Mark: Oh, I see what you're trying to do.

Ahh.

Mark: That's gonna be-Bob: Yeah, right? AH! Oh god! I fell into the portal to the other world! Mark: *laughs*Bob: *laughs* Hang on.

*laughs*Jack: He's in the toilet! That's the portal to another world!Wade: That IS the portal to a world that we don't wanna be in.

Bob: WHAT?! Really?Mark: *laughs*Wade: What?Jack: What are you doing? Where are you? Bob: I was right next to someone.

Mark: Awh, so close! Wow.

Bob: Wow! Am I invisible?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top