good morning guys today we are doing afull day of eating now I eat a little bit differently on the weekend duringthe week I'm Mel prep which is the key to my success but on the weekend I liketo you know see how I feel and go out to eat for the majority of the time so I'mgonna take you guys along with me I am on the way to drop my sister off becausemy car is the struggle bus so we need to use her car todayso I'm actually having tunnels right now my mom requested me to pick up somethingfor her so I'm gonna do that I actually have some stuff at home that I want toeat up McDonald's breakfast is honestly likethe best breakfast to me if you guys haven't seen my mukbang on that I'lllink it in the description box below but this McDonald's today is actuallyfor my moms and I think I'm gonna make something at home because I have someleftover trees though that needs to just be eaten and nothing sounds better thana quesadilla to me right now so I'm gonna have a quesadilla for breakfast soI have some leftover cooked chorizo that I want to go ahead and finish eating I'mjust going to sandwich that with some Mexican cheese and this Latour Tiafactory low carb tortilla this is amazing on the carb count if you lookthe total carb count is 11 grams but there's 8 grams of dietary fiber so it'sreally two carbs per tortilla now these tortillas are a little bittough mission has a pretty good one that's for net carbs that I think youshould check out but if you want to go as low carb as possible these are awinner because there are only two net carbsthey tasted really good if you cook them I've been using them as like a BLT wrapand I don't warm him up or anything but cooked these are amazing and they crispsup nicely you see that Suzhou decide not I got anew dress guys it looks so good in person I promisewho knew you would actually like shopping once you are able to fit in theclothes so I usually eat exactly where our film and watching YouTube videos I'mjust going to go ahead and do that yeah that's good good wear whatever you wantcool what's up just looking at you you know you wanna bite come down hmm treesOh so struggles of a natural girl my hairwasn't acting right so had to be lit up in a puff which not the puff is very bigtoday which I'm happy about so it's time for us to go to church get a word in andI don't know it's up to my mom whatever she wants to do today we're gonna bedoing that because she's on vacation so I want her to have a great day I eat slower now you know trying todecide when I pull you know I'm kind of on a weight-loss journeyyou know you know you guys this is the best flavored waterever the watermelon period fizzy water zero carb zero sugar zero fat zeroeverything but all the flavor I promise you get it good price yeah these were 2for 250 I'm definitely gonna order some of these they're so good as this is myfirst time trying these eat peanuts they're amazing and the carb count isreally great on this it is only 9 grams of carbs and four dietary fiber so I'mgonna be snacking on these all day I've been out since4:30 or 5:00 so this is much-needed it's just a grande iced coffee with a shot ofsugar-free vanilla syrup and a splash of heavy cream the trick is to add cinnamonand vanilla to this the powders that they have out there definitely takeadvantage of that so we're ending our night with a good movie and we're gonnasneak in some in and out no because we don't want to spend any more money thatwe need to at the movies definitely let me know in the comments down below ifyou've ever snuck food in to the home theaters and if you still do thatbecause I do that with no shame I'm not gonna spend $10 I can't even eat halfthe things there first of all so I'm not gonna spend $6 on a hot dog back andonly have the hot dog and not the button that just doesn't even sound right to meguys special whim it's good I was not wanteddefinitely great idea mama ah oh my god you said extra don't mess around so goodbye wish you well I don't thinkI've ever had pickles on my burger it's a good no they don't normally putpickles but they have it maybe most people don't like pickles on it because I find it weird that they stillhave it yeah McDonald sailing for like - all right for my burger has to be in themood for it up here do a single party we are you guys wrong I'm almost finished I had like threemore bites Oh sure I'll take one thank Godhmm laughs bye Nosa them let's do it so much for watching this video if youlike more on what I eat in a day videos definitely definitely give me a thumbsup and leave me comments down below so I know to make four of them and I'll seeyou guys in the next one bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top