Hello everyone !I hope you all go very well ! Befor to starting this video, I want to tell you something A big THANKS Thanks to follow me on Youtube, on Instragram You who send me pictures of your realizations you give me your opinion I'm very touched and very happy Thanks and thanks I started Youtube, my blog, to be on Instagram for the idea of sharing to share my passion : the plant based cooking but I have some much passion I want to share on this channel and on my blog And I'm very happy you're more and more and especially that you react with comments, opinion and advice because this is so cool so thanks to everyone ! This "What I eat in a day" is a bit particular than the others Because I decided to make a detox day detox is a very used word in this time but it consists to do a "light day" With preferably untreated product gluten free, raffled sugar free no bread, you have understood the idea Because I am not well in my body for a few days I had a stroke of tiredness and in general, when we eat less, more healthy we're better after food is our fuel, don't forget it So, I decided to do this detox day more healthy and light Know that I'm not doctor, nutritionist or a coach I'm just me I did what is good for my own body you can do the same thing if you want but you have to know your body and what you need it's important, it's what I did The advices I can give you is to hydrate yourself drink lot of water, detox tea or infusion and work out I strates my day with an intense cardio workout to sweat, because sweating is very good and healthy for your body don't forget it If you prefer you can run, practice pilates everything you want but it's great to exert yourself It's so important ! Especially in our sedentary life I know what I say because I spend my day seated You have to move ! Make 1000 steps, workout what you want but move An other thing is very good, yoga This helps to detox your mind To liberate yourself, to get better in your mind For that I advice you to check the channel "Yoga with Adriene" you have lots of yoga class in video it's so cool she has some "detox yoga" class I will make one tonight I have already made it And it feels good I'm pretty hyperactive so it's not always what's best for me I put all the links bellow I hope you will appreciate this video Don't forget, do it as you want And once from time to time a detox day can be great You can go up to three days If you have some advice, I'm all ears it will interest everyone I leave you with the reste of the video I hope you will enjoy it and do no hesitate to leave a comment to follow me on Instagram because I love Instagram, it's my favorite social media Subscribe to my channel to see all the videos I try to post regularly about 2 videos a week follow me and thanks again Lemon water I stratégie my day with lemon water It's healthy, it purifies the organism It's rich in antioxidants, fighting infections It's perfect to start the day Breakfats : Banana ans blueberry smoothie I continue with a healthy breakfast with frozen banana and blueberry blueberries are rich in antioxydants, perfect to detox I don't mix it with plant milk but water no processed products I add coconut flakes some chia seeds some almond flakes and goji berries Here's my breakfast !A delicious smoothie bowl chia seeds are rich in antioxydants and proteins it's perfect And I drank a detox tea by Clipper This one is very delicious and becomes pink, it is a pleasure to drink it in the morning Here's how I start this detox day Lunch : zoodles, kale, quinoa, chickpeas For lunch, I made zoodles with my spiralizer Zucchinis are raw I had some kale from the garden, I rinse it it's so good for your health you have great vitamins in it I started by the kale in my plate In the same time, I cooked some quinoa which is gluten free and I set with zoodles and I add quinoa, some chickpeas and hemp seeds This salad is perfect to detox your body I add some lemon to season Detox Tea - Kusmi Tea Around 4 pm, I made a detox tea by Kusmi Tea Kusmi Tea Detox it did me some good, especially because I was a bit hungry Tea has satisfied me At the end of the day, I made my Detox Yoga by Adriene It did me a lot of good I'm not used to yoga but I have to admit that it's nice I have to do it more often As you can see, I'm not an expert but I work on it Dinner : peach, pineapple and cherries bowl with almond For dinner I only made a bowl of fruit with some almonds There are pineapple, know to detox a peach, nectarine and some cherries I completed with almonds Here's my dinner to detox it did me some good in the same time, I lost some weight Hope you like Don't hesitate to leave me a comment See you soon for a new video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top