Hey, I'm Alyssia! And I'm Christian.

And welcome to Eat The Pizza.

And today we're doing.

The Pizza Challenge.

The YouTube Pizza Challenge! You may have seen it around.

Pretty much, we're starting with a base ofcrust, sauce, and cheese, and then we've got a bunch of mystery toppingsin those brown bags behind us.

And those toppings were not-so-randomly selectedby a third party, who was well aware of our likes and dislikes.

Who was my sister.

Who was your sister.

So she knows us very well, she knows exactlywhat we like and what we hate.

And my sister Nadia is standing by to M.

C.

And answer any questions.

Let's make our bases! Mmmmmmmm! Boboli! Ah, white bread! It's a Boboli! Christian is not a saucy man, so.

Not a sauce boy! Who do you think's gonna get the grosser ingredientstoday? I have a feeling we're both in for an unpleasantsurprise.

So I'm expecting this to be harder on Christian,because he's way pickier than I am.

I can only really think of one food that Ihate.

I HATE FLAN! It's disgusting! Alright, so what are the things that I don'tlike? What are the foods? Uh, shrimp.

Capers.

Raisins.

Carrots.

You really hate shrimp.

I really do.

I like shrimp.

I'd be okay with shrimp on a pizza.

Alright, we're gonna rock, paper, scissorto see who gets to choose which bag.

Ready? Aaaand rock, paper, scissor, shoot! Best outta three? Okay.

Rock, paper, scissor, shoot! Rock, paper, scissor, shoot! So we're tied? Rock, paper, scissor, shoot! Alright, Christian picks.

One or two? Noooooo! Yeeeeesssss! HA! I got these nuggets.

They're these salami nuggets, and I REALLYlike them.

Ohhhhhh! Smell it! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Mine just looks like a normal pizza.

Looks like pepperonis.

Highest number wins.

One, two, three, go! Dangit.

I had no chance.

Alright I'm taking the one next to me thistime.

Oh nooo! That was a mistake! Ohhh man! I got canned corn and I LOVE corn! I got hot and spicy pickled crispy asparagus.

Mmmmm! I love snacks! I don't know how to flip a coin so you haveto do it.

Heads! Ohhhhh I love those! I don't know if I want them on pizza, butI do love those.

These.

I hate.

I like regular Cheetos and everybody on YouTubeLOVES Hot Cheetos.

You don't like those?! Not really.

You don't like the icing animal crackers?! Christian stop eating it! I've gotta say, mine looks better than yours.

More appealing.

Cheese! Our favorite food! I'm not so sure about this.

I can't think of any cheese I don't like.

I can.

Alright, here we go.

What do you think? Oh! Oh! Oh no! Oh no! I know what cheese this is! Okay.

Thumb war? Thumb war.

One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war.

Five, six, seven, eight.

What the.

Open up the war gate? Alright, open up the thumb war gate.

What'd you say? Who can keep their thumb straight! WAR gate! One, two.

Are we doing this again? Let's just do it.

Go.

Noooo! Following the rules.

Oh no.

Ohhhh.

YES! HA! HA HA HA HA! That is the WORST cheese of all time! I got crumbled goat cheese.

I got Kraft Singles.

Uh, this is actually one of my favorite pizzatoppings.

Oh God I hate that.

Surprise? That's the clue?! So Nadia's thinking of a number between oneand a hundred, and whichever of us guess closer earn theright to choose the bag.

Alright.

Okay.

One, two, three.

33? No! I haven't gotten to select a single bag yet! Ohhhh! McDonald's fries, everybody.

And I got capers.

I admittedly don't hate capers, but I don'treally want them on my pizza.

Nooo! This is the one! Rock, paper, scissor, shoot! Rock, paper, scissor, shoot! Rock, paper, scissor, shoot! Hmmmmm.

*BURP* Ohhhhh! I would've preferred the shrimp.

Smoked oysters in sunflower oil.

Christian HATES shrimp.

Uh, Christian, no, no, no.

You've gotta COVER that.

C'mon! Well, I used all of mine.

So you have to use all of yours.

We only have 2 rounds to go.

Sweets! Uh oh.

Oh no.

Did something just dawn on you? Yes.

Lowest number wins? Sure.

One, two, three.

Yeah-ha-ha-ha! I got Christian's FAVORITE dessert, and hegot my LEAST favorite food of all time.

Look at it.

Ugh! Oh God! It's literally the only food where I couldjust vomit.

This is gonna be good melted on top of here,man.

Mmm mmm.

Oh God! I'd rather have that than flan! Oh God! Look at it! Look at it! Ohhhh! BLECH! I'm obviously not gonna win.

Ugghhhhh! That's not how it works! Uggghhhh you're elbow's off the table! Alright, are you ready? Christian, you're elbow's off the table! Ready? One, two, three, go.

I'll take it! Ohhhhh! My other least favorite food! KALE.

BLECH! I got bacon.

Kale we go.

Kale chips are probably the only way to eatkale and it makes them just nutritionally worthless.

Aw, she's just watchin' the show.

Alright, so we're gonna top it off with alittle more cheese and then bake it up! I've gotta say, I'm pretty excited to eatthis, I mean cheese and chocolate, Hot Cheetos I'mnot nuts about but I think overall I did pretty well here.

I think you did, too.

Here we go! And now it's time for.

The Pizza Fact of the Day! Recently, the LONGEST pizza in history wasmade at the Auto Club Speedway in California.

How long was it? It was 6,000 something feet.

Uh, what?! It was over a mile long, and they did it atthe race track so that they could actually set up a metal scaffolding around the entire track that was long enoughto hold the longest pizza ever.

I'm wondering how did they bake it? They had a mobile oven that moved around thetrack.

A mobile oven moved around the scaffoldingaround the track to bake it.

And the pizza was donated to local homelessshelters.

Pretty cool! Fantastic.

That's a lotta pizza.

I would say I would eat a bite of that pizza.

Would you? I would, but would you eat a bite of our pizzas? Yours looks pretty fresh! I mean besides the pink animal crackers pointingthrough.

The kale and that processed cheese and theshrimp, it's very, uh, springtime.

Alright, now it's time to eat the pizza.

Make sure you pick a slice that has a littlebit of EVERYTHING on it.

Alright, here we go.

WAIT.

We have another ingredient.

What?! Nadia just pulled out a final ingredient.

No.

No! Noooooooooo! Tabasco sauce.

Honey, folks.

I LOVE honey on pizza.

Dangit! Round nine! I know I literally can't handle this.

Cheers to the pizza.

It's not actually that bad.

I'm surprised.

It's not really that good, though.

Ugh.

Something chewy.

Oyster? Did you eat the shrimp? You peeled the shrimp off! No I didn't.

Yes he did!!! He peeled the shrimp off! C'mon! You are disqualified unless you eat the shrimp! So, should we take a bite of each other's? Yep.

Ugh.

Mine is way worse.

I think honestly the oysters? I don't know, I can't figure out.

It just must be that exact combination.

Something on this is BAD.

It's bad.

What is it?? This one is not nearly as bad.

Ugh this is gross! I hate this pizza! Mine is WAY worse than yours.

I don't know how that happened because the whole time I felt like I was winning.

But, alright.

Well.

That's it.

We agree to lose together? Lost.

Alright, well that was an interesting experience, thanks to all of you who encouraged us totry this YouTube pizza challenge, and thanks to Nadia, my sister, who pickedall of these ingredients for us knowing what we like and, more importantly,what we don't.

Thank you so much for watching this specialtenth episode of Eat The Pizza, and thank you for liking, commenting, andsubscribing.

And let us know in the comments below whatother challenges you'd like us to do that are pizza related only.

And you can check out our pizza swag on ourwebsite, EatThePizzaShow.

Com, and don't forget to follow us on social.

Until next time.

I'm not gonna actually pick up any more.

Goodbye, folks.

I will pick out the bacon though.

I'm actually gonna have a bite of mine.

Yeah, yours is waaaay more bearable than mine.

I can't believe mine turned out this grossbecause I really thought I was winning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top