my friend Park here she is craving forsome authentic Taiwanese cuisine so what are you craving?what are we eating these 3 days? I want tofu milk oh and tapioca actually we just had Chun Shui Tangsesame milktea and beef noodles but I forgot to order tapioca at the airport that was what they wanted it was important thatwas priority! right I don't taste the bubbles oh I forgot to order bubbles do you guys like it? beef noodles? it's not that greasy vinegarI know oh okay put together? eggplant [Mandarin] I forgot eggplant in Chinese Qiézi eat Xiǎo Lóng Bāo [dumpling] first please good? luffa a type of vegetable and shrimp shrimp shumai it turns out on my Korean friends' favorite is is this spicy wonton delicious [Korean] everybody wants a picture of this tapioca shaved ice looks so pretty it's milk tea shaved ice the tapioca is very chewy try the coffee onecoffee in my opinion is the best which size would you like? [Mandarin] how do you like it? it's good but it's different from the Taro Cake at T&T (Asian grocery store in Canada) it's localthis is? looks like it it is a very local breakfast place you have to experience local things we are missing an egg crepewe will deliver to you later [Mandarin] Chopsticks [Korean] this is egg crepeand rice ball, consider them rice balls and these are the bread with fried eggs in the middle but these are all super traditionalthis is like crazy traditional breakfast tofu drink? no soy bean it's okay right? very tofu taste this is really beautifulYating, can you? yep this tea house is usually what they have on postcards nice right? it's made of mung beansinside it's red bean I didn't know you like these the thing I really like about Taiwan is that everywhere has free wifi What's the wifi password? [Mandarin] one bowl please [Mandarin] iced or hot? [Mandarin] iced [Mandarin] thank you NT$45 [Mandarin] that's taro balls and this iswell they are all balls anyway they are all chewy and taste like tapioca do you like it? try it try it they are all taro? nodepends there's green tea there's tarothere's sweet potato are they good? [Korean] that's sesame tastes like mochi yea kind of I'm very glad that I had the taro thingwhat's it called? Yù Yuán so Yùtou is taro and Yuán is ball so taro ball I want to eat Yù YuánI like it a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top