Announcer: A KQED television production.

♪♪ ♪♪ Sbrocco:Another umami bomb! Woman:[ Chuckles ] Umami bomb! ♪♪ Sbrocco: Hi.

I'm Leslie Sbrocco.

Welcome to"Check, Please! Bay Area," the show where regularBay Area residents review and talk about theirfavorite restaurants.

Now, we have three guests,and each one recommends one of their favorite spots,and the other two go check 'em out,to see what they think.

This week, longshoreman and radio-show hostStephen Parker loads ships at the Oakland Dock and surfs the airwavesfrom his Richmond studio, but he'll come ashore any day to take his palateto uncharted restaurants.

And Sam Mui recently graduated with a Master'sin International Studies.

Even though she no longerhits the books, she hunts down restaurants and approaches global cuisinewith scholarly analysis.

But first, stay-at-home mom and interior designerMarley Stevens factors in form, function, and styleto every facet of her life.

Her place is recognizedfor its distinguished decor as well as its flourishingflavors.

The menu featuresan elevated interpretation of Northern Thai cuisine, with an aura of whimsy.

In San Francisco, we're goingto Farmhouse Kitchen.

[ Indistinct conversations ] Saengsawang:So Farmhouse Kitchen here is more like, you know, a different Thaibeyond expectation.

I'm Chef Kasem, you know,most of the people call me Pop, and I'm the CEOof Farmhouse Kitchen.

We try to presentthe Thai street food, which is taught moreto the northern part, which is Chiang Maiand Chiang Rai.

The reason I namedFarmhouse Kitchen because I try to bring backmy own memory with my grandmother.

She always taught mehow to cook good food.

I grew up in the countryside.

The name farmhousein Thai is more like, "Get away from the city!" So the services here is more, like, friendly, hip energy.

We try to representthe Thai farmer market, which is always at night.

You see, like, a lot of stuff -- crispy roti, pad Thai.

And what I try to bringback here, to San Francisco, I want to show it out,the grasshopper, the silver worms thatmake you guys so surprised.

The taste is more, like, proteinand crunchy, you know, and sometimes peopleare scared, but trust me.

You just be yourself.

Scream.

Try to take a bite of,like, the grasshopper.

[ Laughter ] You're so surprised, but that momentmake you feel happy, that's all.

Mmm.

Sbrocco: All right, Marley.

Let's talk a little bit about the feeling you get when you walkinto Farmhouse Kitchen.

Stevens: So it'scontemporary in the way that it is decoratedin the restaurant.

There's an artinstallation on the wall, and there's 99 faucets, and I asked about it.

Sbrocco: Mm-hmm.

Stevens: And one of the servers explained that waterin Asian culture can often meanflowing good luck, and so the water is like wealthflowing into the restaurant.

Parker: Oh, wow.

Stevens: And what they do there is they take reallyhigh-quality ingredients and really fresh ingredients, and they combine that allwith really potent flavors.

I think each dish reallyhas its own identity, and when I go,I love their Panang Neua.

They use a slow-braisedbeef short rib that is very slow cooked, which results in a very tender, moist beef, and then they coatthe whole thing in a panang curry sauce, and it's served with bluerice and broccolini.

Saengsawang: We're usingthe blue flower, which is called,in Thai, dok anchan.

We soak with hot water overnight to getthe bright blue color and then use that liquidto steam the rice.

The blue colorrepresents the richness.

Mui: I did not expect itto look the way that it did.

I love the colors.

And one thing thatreally stood out for me is their 24-hour beefand noodle soup.

Stevens: That wason my list, too.

Mui: Was that on your list?Stevens: Yeah, I love it.

Mui: When the bowlof soup came to me, I thought I'd foundthe Flintstone bone because it was slanted.

Parker: Yeah.

Mui: And it could not becontained in the bowl.

The bone had just chunksof meat on it.

It was fork tender, and I lovedthe egg noodles they used.

Sbrocco: Mm-hmm.

Mui: It's kind of similar to, I would say, like,the wonton noodles you can getat a Chinese restaurant.

Sbrocco: Sure.

Mui: The broth, it was just soaking up in those noodles.

Sbrocco: Mm-hmm.

Stephen, what did youstart with? Parker: Well, when we came in,we immediately were presented with a fried pumpkin dish that had this sauce that was so sweetand so delicious that you could put it on a tire,and it would taste delicious, you know, that kind of sauce.

And I did ask for moreof the pumpkin and the sauce that they had, and they were so kindto bring me some more.

It was so delicious,and the flavors in the sauces just really madethe night for me.

Stevens: Oh, good.

Parker: I didn't muchenjoy the flank steak, but I did enjoy some ofthe salmon that I had.

They came with this thing,the server, over his shoulder.

Mui: Right.

Parker:.

With the two buckets.

Mui: Yeah.

Parker: And it was just really, really classy the waythey did it.

Sbrocco: They really wanted tobring authentic Thai food.

Stevens: Mm-hmm.

Parker: They did.

Sbrocco:.

And the streetfoods, including bugs.

Did you all have the bugs?Parker: I didn't have the bugs.

Stevens: I did notremember about that.

But you can't help but notwant whatever they're hocking.

Parker: Yes.

Stevens: So you're always captivated by the creativity, which you don't findat other hole-in-the-wall, mom-pop-styleThai restaurants.

Sbrocco: Now, tell me somemore dishes that you order.

Stevens: The herbalrice salad.

So there's coconut.

There's peanuts.

There's lime.

There's cilantro,I mean, seriously, like, 10 or so ingredients, and it makes fora very full-rounded salad that's crunchy.

Sbrocco: Good, and whatabout the green curry? Mui: I think the flavorof the green curry was spot-on.

I could taste the lemongrass.

The coconut-milk aroma,it was just in my face.

I love that.

The only one critique I would make about it is I wishit was a little bit thicker, because I love currythat just glops over my rice, and I just didn't get thatwith that specific thing.

But overall, I really didenjoy the meal.

Sbrocco: Next time,you've got to try the crickets and the wormswhen they come around.

Mui: Yes.

Parker: Oh, my gosh.

Sbrocco:.

With a glass of rosé.

Mui: Right.

Sbrocco:.

Or two,and then, you know, you really get the feelof street food in Thailand.

Stevens: Or the fried chicken.

Sbrocco: Or the fried chicken!There you go.

Stevens: And they have a friedchicken dish that I think.

Parker: I had the chicken.

Stevens:.

Most people know them for.

It has a crunchy breading,of course, but the chickenis thinly cut and pounded, and it stays moist.

And then it's servedwith a yellow curry, and then there's a honey.

So if you get a biteof the fried chicken with the crunch of the crust.

Parker: Oh, wow.

Stevens:.

Dipped in that side of curry and then drizzledwith a little bit of honey, I'm completely won over.

Sbrocco: She likes tocompose her plate.

Mui: Yes.

Stevens: Yeah, right? Sbrocco: She's gota bite of this.

Stevens:It's the perfect bite.

Sbrocco:.

And a bite of thisand a bite of this.

Stevens: That's whatyou have to go for.

Parker: Right, right.

I love it.

Stevens: You have to getall the flavors.

Sbrocco: And whatabout chicken wings? Parker: The chicken wingswere very tiny, a small portion.

Sbrocco: And you like big.

Parker: I like big.

I go big.

It was a small portion and kind of overcooked, and so I didn't reallyenjoy the appetizer of the chicken wings, but one thing I noticed, too, was that they kind of serveyou by committees.

Stevens: Yes, team-style.

Parker: One person comes.

Another person comes.

And I'm really kind of a guy that really is into service.

That's part of the thing that I enjoy mostabout going out and dining, you know,getting to know my waiter and my waitertelling me what's going on.

So I didn't havethat experience.

Sbrocco: All right, Marley.

This is your spot.

Give us a quick summary.

Stevens: Farmhouse is sure to beyour next destination for elevated Thai cuisinein the city.

Sbrocco: All right, and Stephen? Parker: I'll give itanother try.

It wasn't my bestdining experience, but next time,maybe it'll be better.

Sbrocco: And Sam?Mui: It's fun.

It's Thai flair.

It's a night out on the city,and if nothing else, you can bring a Flintstone bonehome as a souvenir.

Sbrocco: All right.

If you wouldlike to try Farmhouse Kitchen, it's located on Floridaat 19th Street in San Francisco.

The telephone numberis 415-814-2920.

It's open every dayfor lunch and dinner.

Reservations are recommended and the average dinner tabper person, without drinks,is around $30.

A gathering placefor local sports fans, the menu at Stephen's pickfeatures flavorful comfort food.

If sports aren't your thing, get on down to the dance floor or pick up a mike to karaokethe night away in Oakland at OVO -- Oakland's Very OwnTavern & Eatery.

[ Indistinct conversations ] ♪♪ Adanandus:OVO started from a dream.

Tillman: Our foundationsare very similar and close.

We actually grew up together,across the street.

DJ: Come on down to the Eatery.

Adanandus: Trevelon Adanandus.

Tillman: Gordon Tillman.

Adanandus:We're co-owners of the Oakland's Very Own Tavern & Eatery.

We came up with that namebecause we wanted to have something for us, by us.

Tillman: And what we striveto do here at OVO is to make peoplefeel part of the community, almost as ifit's their own spot.

Chef: Full six piecesright there, there we go.

Adanandus:Our back-of-the-house staff, we have some reallygood chefs there.

Chef: Can I get a littlemore juice on that jambalaya? Adanandus: The dry rub,that's one of my signatures.

I'm the only one knowhow to make it.

[ Laughs ] Man: This is good.

Cellphones have taken awaythe intimacy in friendships, relationships.

So we're like, "How canwe bring people together?" So we make this fishbowl.

It comes with four straws.

Tillman: That should be sharedby two to three or four people.

It's just tryingto bring friends to interact with each otheras they drink it.

So we're just trying to puta stamp in the community.

And so we try very hard to put that positive vibe out to anybody that comethrough the door.

Adanandus: In the daytime,you can bring your kids here.

They feel at home.

In the evening time,you can come and, you know, feel safe,have a good meal, have an excellent drink, and go home hammered and full.

[ Laughs ] Sbrocco: Stephen,how did you find this place? Parker: Well, this young man,who I met a little while ago, he told me about his restaurantand told me to come on by.

I stopped by, and I fellin love with the atmosphere.

I fell in lovewith his personality and what he was doingin the community, and the food waspretty good, too.

Sbrocco: Are you a sports fan?Parker: I am a sports fan! Go Warriors! Sbrocco: You can tell youdo a radio show.

Say that again.

Parker: Go Warriors! [ Laughter ] Yeah.

I'm a sports fan, and it has about sevenor eight big screens all around.

And it's that sports atmosphere where you can comeand enjoy the game and also have a good biteto eat as well.

Sbrocco: And what do you get? Parker: I love to goto their brunch on Sundays.

That's my favorite time.

But when I go and watcha game in the evenings, I love chicken wings.

I'm a chicken-wing guy.

They have these catfish sliders that are delicious, and they put a piece of fishbetween some bread, and the fish is cooked tenderly, and it's cooked with goodseasoning as well.

I think the chef therereally knows how to season their food.

Stevens: Well, I thinkmy favorite part was actually the wings.

So I'm a granddaughterof a Southern woman, and so I grew upeating fried chicken, so.

Sbrocco: Say thatwith an accent.

Come on.

Parker: A Southern gal.

Stevens: [ Southern accent ]I grew up Southern.

I'm a Southerner.

[ Laughter ] [ Normal voice ] So grammy'swill always be number one because I'ma good granddaughter, but OVO's wingswere really, really good.

Parker: They were good.

Stevens:They were really crunchy on the outside,well seasoned.

Parker: Mm-hmm.

Stevens: And they were moist on the inside, so that was myactual absolute favorite part of the experience.

Sbrocco: Right.

Stevens: So we, too,went for Sunday brunch.

We took friends who livein the neighborhood, and we took our kiddo, so we thought that.

Sbrocco: Mm-hmm.

Stevens:.

This is definitelyapproachable and very casual.

Sbrocco: A family spot.

Stevens: Yeah, so for brunch, at least,it's fine to bring kids to.

And so a couple peoplegot the buffet.

I ordered the shrimp and grits.

Parker: Ahh.

Stevens: And that was my secondfavorite part of the experience.

Sbrocco:And what about you, Sam? Mui: Well, for starters,I had the OVO crab cakes, and I really enjoyed itfor the reason that they actually usedreal lumps of crab meat.

Parker: Wow.

Mui: And what I really enjoyed the most was their sun-driedtomato aioli.

It just hit the right spotas a starter.

And then later, for entrees, I had the OVOmacaroni and cheese.

Parker: Hey!Sbrocco: Hey-oh! Mui: First of all,the presentation is beautiful.

It comes in a black,cast-iron.

Parker: Yes.

Mui:.

Casserole dish.

And then they hada white cheddar sauce, and I was not expectingthe bacon in it.

Parker: Right, right.

Mui: The bacon that was lacedthrough it, it was rendered, and it was crispy and smoky.

I mean, I'm not a bigmacaroni-and-cheese fan, but I will go back there justfor the macaroni and cheese.

But one of the things that Ifound really entertaining there, it was Tavern Tuesday.

Parker: Right.

Mui: And on Tavern Tuesday, theyhave unlimited meat tacos.

Parker: Yes.

Mui:.

For $2, $5 margaritas.

There was a deejayin the middle of the floor, and there was karaoke night.

Parker: Yes! Mui: Yes, it was karaoke night.

Sbrocco: Karaoke,tacos, and margaritas.

Parker: Yes.

Mui: Yes! Parker: DJ B.

Rhythms.

Mui: Yes, and it was R&B music.

It was nostalgic.

It brought me back tomy middle school gymnasium.

Parker: Wow.

Mui:.

At the school dance, and I couldn't stopmoving my shoulders because.

Stevens: Because everyonewants to go back to that.

Sbrocco: Yeah,to middle school.

Parker: Right, don't weall want to go back? Sbrocco: Well, for her,it wasn't very long ago, so.

Parker: Right, right, right.

Mui: But it wasdefinitely nostalgic.

I definitely had a great time.

Sbrocco: And what about yourexperience outside of the food? Stevens: Outside of the food,it was a little interesting.

I think they kind of justmissed the mark a lot on differentoperational points.

The biggest one thatI experienced was that, when we were seated,we weren't given a menu.

Parker: Hmm.

Stevens: The server, he was super nice.

He explained that we couldeither do the buffet or we could ordera la carte items, and he gave the pricefor the buffet, but then we had to ask, like, "Well, what's onthe a la carte items?" And I think it made uskind of confused to go and trying and order on the fly.

Parker: Well, it's aneighborhood place, you know? Stevens: Yeah.

Parker: And they're very homey and very warm and very,you know, nice people, and they'll serve youwhatever you really want, you know, and I don't needthe menu 'cause I know the menu by heart, but I also lovetheir braised oxtails.

Stevens: Ooh.

And so when I tried them the first time,I fell in love with the oxtails.

They're so tender,and then they have this gravy.

I love gravy over them, and I think anybodywho tries these oxtails, if you're an oxtail person, you're going to lovethese oxtails.

They're delicious.

Sbrocco: And if you'renot an oxtail person? Parker: You're still goingto love these oxtails.

Stevens: You'll be converted.

Sbrocco: All right, Stephen.

Your spot, wrap it up for us.

Parker: OVO, a great placeto go Friday night for karaoke, Sunday for brunch, and anytimefor a Warriors game.

Sbrocco: All right, and Marley? Stevens: I wouldn't recommend it based on our kind of operationalor service experience, but if you dofind yourself there, get those fried wings.

Parker: Yes.

Stevens:.

Becausethose were really good.

Sbrocco: All right, and Sam? Mui: I guess I wasfortunate enough, because the serviceI got was great, all around.

So I would say,phenomenal service.

Parker: Wow.

Mui:.

Good ol' comfort food, and who doesn't like karaokeon a school day? Stevens: Week night.

Sbrocco: All right, if you would like to tryOVO Tavern & Eatery, it's located onMartin Luther King Jr.

Way between West and 53rdin Oakland.

The telephone numberis 510-922-8082.

It's open for dinner Tuesdaythrough Saturday with brunch on Sundays.

Reservations are accepted and the average dinner tabper person, without drinks,is around $20.

The retro-chic Tiki trend is taking over barsacross America, but here in the Bay area, we have historywith guys like this.

The iconic Trader Vic's datesto 1937 and Tonga Room at the Fairmont San Franciscoto 1945.

Even though Tiki bars lost favorin the decades after, the concept is beingreinvigorated with places like Smuggler's Cove, a San Francisco destinationfor those in the know.

The original idea of bringingthe feel of the South Pacific and Caribbean to Californiacame in 1934 when Don the Beachcomberopened his place in L.

A.

This lounge gave birthto whimsical Tiki decor such as thatched roofs, carved masks, Polynesian food,and fruity rum drinks.

This succulent Caribbean-madePlantation Pineapple Rum or the localHumboldt Distillery Spiced Rum will put youin the Tiki spirit.

Go on.

Don your Hawaiian shirtand lei and suck down a good rum bowl.

It's all good.

Tucked away fromthe bustling street, Sam's tasteful Turkish pick is owned by twoKurdish brothers.

Here, genuine flavorsare served up in beautifully ornate silverand copperware.

In Palo Alto,step into Anatolian Kitchen.

[ Indistinct conversations ] ♪♪ Tekdemir: I met my wife hereat Anatolian Kitchen.

She was working as a hostess, and then we met,and then we got married.

So I guess you haveto be careful who you're hiring, right? My wife, she's Turkish,and I'm Kurdish.

We really have different understandingof each other sometimes because ofthe culture differences.

 Rojbash.

My name is Dino Tekdemir.

I am the ownerof Anatolian Kitchen.

I came to the U.

S.

from a city called Diyarbakir, southeast of Turkey,a Kurdish area.

I am Kurdish.

I start from janitor, dishwasher, busser, server, and, finally, manager.

So after nine years,I saved my own money, and I finally decidedto open my own restaurant, my own dream.

My brother, he wascooking back in Turkey.

When he came in 2007,he is cooking with me.

The recipe, actually, of the food is exactlywhat we're eating at home, like mother cooks.

And Turkey use veryselective ingredients.

It's very hardto find around here, but that makes it very specialand very unique.

I'm usually in the front,doorman, greeting people, welcoming them, hugging them.

So everybodyknows me around here.

They know my story, a lot of people,and they come here.

It's like guestscoming to your home.

All:  Shevabash.

Sbrocco: This place has a realinternational flair, doesn't it? Mui: This restaurantis family-owned.

So it's owned by two brothers, and so all the dishesthat you guys tried, it's actually fromtheir home in Turkey.

So I would say it's a mix between Kurdishand Turkish style food, but ironically,my favorite dish is calledthe Alexander Favorite.

Cubes of bread and itis soaked in butter, and laying on top of it is these thinlysliced rotisserie meat.

It's surrounded by an island of what I call togurt sauce because it's a mix betweenthis tangy orange tomato sauce with thick yogurt.

Sbrocco: Mm-hmm.

Mui: It is just really great, especially becauseI'm a dipping person.

I love taking the breadthat they make in-house and dipping themand making little sandwiches out of them.

Stevens: Right.

Parker: I orderedthe lamb shanks, and I also orderedthe combo grill.

Mui: Yes.

Parker: Ugh.

Sbrocco: All right.

Tell me about them both.

Don't tease me.

Parker:Okay, well, let me start.

Sbrocco: Don't tease me.

You've got to tell me.

Parker: Let me startwith the lamb shank.

The lamb shank wasvery tender, very tasty, and it was on a bedof orzo pasta, I believe.

Mui: Mm-hmm.

Parker: And it was really,really good.

I loved that.

But when they brungthe combo grill out, it had chicken on skewers,chicken kebab.

It had these meat ballsthat actually tasted like steak, and the chef came out, and they wereso attentive to us.

This is one of my things I lovedabout this dining experience.

The chef came out,and he talked to us, asked us, you know, what we liked, and he just really,really gave us that care that I think that is importantin a great dining experience.

Sbrocco: Mm-hmm.

Stevens: We had a great time.

We took friends who hadrecently been to Istanbul, and so we thoughtthey were good picks to come along to seehow authentic it would be, and I think everyone ravedabout it in our group.

Sbrocco: That's why I woremy whirling Dervish shirt.

[ Laughter ] I've been to Turkey.

Stevens: So Alexander's Favorite was also my personalfavorite of the night, too, but another thingthat I had was called the Monte.

Parker: Oh.

Mui: [Gasps] Yes, the dumpling.

Parker: I loved that.

Stevens: Yeah! Mui: The meat-spiced dumpling.

Stevens: So they kind of likenedto an Italian tortellini, and they had seasoned meatinside a little nestled pocket of really tender pasta.

It was served withthe really light yogurt sauce, with some nice herbs, and when you ate one of those, it kind of burstinto your mouth, and I loved it.

It was like a littleflavor explosion, and that really was a great,new taste for me.

The hospitality.

Parker: Right.

Stevens:.

Was above and beyond.

Parker: It was.

It was.

Stevens: I don't expect a chef to come outor an owner to come out.

Parker: They were so goodat guiding you, you know, gently,through the menu and showing you what things youmay like or you may not.

I think that was really,really classy for them.

Sbrocco: Right, right.

Mui: They have -- I don't know if you guys saw,but there was a lot of cultural artifactsin the room.

Parker: I loved that.

Stevens: Yeah.

Mui: And it almost felt like.

I've never been to Turkey, okay? But if I ever went to Turkey,that gave me a great glimpse of what it could be like.

Parker: Yes.

Stevens: And it wasn'toverdone with the decor.

It wasn't like.

Parker: Right.

Stevens:.

tchotchke overload.

Parker: Right.

Stevens: And so Iappreciated that.

Mui: I did wonderif any of you guys got dessert.

Stevens: We did.

Parker: I did.

I got dessert.

Mui: Okay, okay.

Parker: Well, I had the baklava.

Mui: Yes.

Stevens: Yes.

Parker: It was good.

I wish I would've had it straight out of the ovenor however they cooked it, a little cold, not as warmas I thought it should be, but it was delicious.

The chocolate and the flakycrust was really good.

And like I said,they were so nice to me.

They could'vefed me anything, and I probablywould've enjoyed it.

Sbrocco: And what did youhave for dessert, Marley? Stevens: We had thatalso and loved it.

It was really flavorfuland wonderful, but we had a new experiencewith the kanafeh.

Kanafeh? I don't know howto pronounce it correctly.

Sbrocco: That's all right.

Don't worry.

Chef: This is a dessert.

Kanafeh.

Stevens: So this dessertlends itself more on the savory side.

Parker: Mm-hmm.

Stevens: And when it came out, it looks likea flattened bird's nest, and really what it is, though, is really thin stripsof phyllo dough.

Parker: Hmm.

Stevens: But inside is some cheese that's reallymild flavor, but.

Sbrocco: A verytraditional dish.

Stevens: Very traditional,authentic dish.

Right.

Mui: I always get the baklava.

The phyllo dough, it's so thin, and it's so buttery, and embedded in those phyllo,each sheet, I can taste fragrant honey.

Parker: Yeah.

Mui: And I love thatthey do not scrimp on the nuts because you feltlike you were actually getting dry pistachio nuts, and it was crunchy,and it's just so yummy, and I always recommend peopleget the baklava.

Sbrocco: All right.

This is your spot.

Wrap it up for us, Sam.

Mui: All right.

If you want to gofor a cultural experience, great food, meat galore,and just great atmosphere, come to Anatolian Kitchen.

Sbrocco: And Marley? Stevens: I think it was a great first impressionof Turkish food, and I'm excited to trymore Turkish food over time.

Sbrocco: And Stephen? Parker: Romantic, sexy,good, great service.

I'd recommend anybody to go.

Sbrocco: All righty.

If you would like totry Anatolian Kitchen, it's located on Birch Street at Cambridge and Palo Alto.

The telephone numberis 650-853-9700.

It's open every dayfor lunch and dinner.

Reservations are recommended and the average dinner tabper person, without drinks,is around $30.

I want to thank my guestson this week's show -- Marley Stevens,whose designer-approved spot pleases both the eyeand the palate in San Francisco at Farmhouse Kitchen,Stephen Parker, who took up hisfavorite local haunt, a lively place for community and good vibes at OVOTavern & Eatery in Oakland, and Sam Mui, who shows usMiddle Eastern flavors with a sprinkleof Asian influence in Palo Altoat Anatolian Kitchen.

So join us next timewhen three new guests will recommend theirfavorite spots, right hereon "Check, Please! Bay Area.

" I'm Leslie Sbrocco,and I'll see you then.

Cheers.

Actually, I took my wine.

Sbrocco: So now it's your turn.

We want to hear from youif you've visited any of our "Check, Please!"restaurants.

You can posta selfie on Instagram, join the conversationon Facebook, and tweet us anytime.

And don't forgetto visit our website.

All the shows are there,along with my wine videos and notes about the wineswe drink on set.

You'll also find our funnew web series "Taste This," where we celebrate foodand drinks around the Bay.

Cheers.

♪♪.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top