So the only problem with wearing these pants,to clean house in, is that they are my dog walking pants; and my dogs know whenI put these pants on, that we're going for a walk.

(whimpering, panting) So we're gonna takea break from the kitchen and we're goin' for a walk.

See ya out there.

Alright YouTube, that's all I've got for you today.

I'm gonna call it a night.

I'm done, the whole kitchen is clean.

The fridge will get cleaned out after my family is done visiting, right before we move out.

I'll be sure to keep you in the loop.

But until then, it's snack time.

Sea salt & vingar, they're my favorite.

They're non-GMO and they're Gluten-Free.

Does that mean they're healthy? I think so.

Does that mean I can have as many as want? I think so.

Alright, bye! Ready to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top