Watch this video to know the secret of this neat and clean kitchen.

Today in this video you will see real Indian Morning Kitchen Cleaning routine.

We together with the help of my helper.

we do daily.

This is our daily routine.

I give all utensils once together.

in Indian kitchen this is the way Kitchen cleaning is done.

One sink has all used utensils and the other one is cleaned first and then she starts cleaning with dish wash.

Till she washes the utensils i clean the other things along.

all Appliances are cleaned by myself.

We both make this kitchen neat and clean.

I love keeping my kitchen neat and clean.

Last week i had uploaded Indian Kitchen Tour Video.

Lot of my Friends had appreciated it.

I hereby Thank all of those friends.

So i thought of sharing with you my daily kitchen cleaning routine.

If we clean the kitchen daily then there is less effort and kitchen always look clean.

If you have any suggestion then please do share in the comments box.

How you clean kitchen in the morning do share this also After washing the utensil we wash sink, taps and tiles.

Till the slab is cleaned, i put the utensil in the stand.

If you like the Real morning Indian kitchen cleaning tour, Then do like it, Share it.

and subscribe my channel.

After all work is done we clean the floor with the mop.

Soon I will sharing with you my home cleaning tour too.

I used to fill one Jug water always.

You can see the happiness on both of us after cleaning kitchen.

It taken almost 30 - 45 min to clean the entire kitchen So you have seen the secret of making this kitchen clean.

Thank you for watching my Cleaning tour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top