- You smell what TheRock's cooking Gibroni? It's a lot of meat, a lotof protein, a lot of eggs, this hurts my eye.

- We are going to be eating and dieting like The Rock, Dwayne Johnson.

- I assume he eats a lot of vegetables and I don't really like vegetables.

I don't really like a lot of healthy food.

- He's a big lovable bear, giant, man, which is like, what I strive to be.

- [YB] We're going to bedoing the diet that The Rock used to train for the role of Hercules.

- [Zach] The Rock in Hercules is a beast, I mean, he's shredded,he's cut, he's huge.

- Steak, for breakfast? - This is insane.

- Can I add anything to this,or is this like all plain? We can't add anything.

Just plain broccoli.

- All my plans are thrown out the window because I'm literally going to have to cook, cook, cook, cook, cook.

I might spend the wholemorning prepping my meals and eating them at the sametime, because I'm gonna have to eat meal one and two whilecooking three through seven.

(upbeat music) - So I have to buy everythingthat The Rock eats, so let's see how thisgoes, because I think it's gonna go terrible.

- I actually divided up whattime I should eat each meal and I think I should eatthe first meal at seven a.

M.

that way I'm not pushingthrough the night.

- [Zach] That's a lot of steak.

That's a lot of steakto have in the morning.

- I'm a little stupidand went out last night.

So it's Saturday morningand I woke up at 10 a.

M.

so I already missed my seven a.

M.

meal.

I'm kind of worried becauseit's already 10 a.

M.

and I have to eat seven meals.

Gonna be a long day, I guess.

- [Zach] No pepper, no anything,just bland, bland as hell.

Aw, man, it's gonna be rough.

The meat and the vegetablewas easy to finish, all the extra carbs were making the food really hard to finish.

That oatmeal seriously killed me.

- I'm about to have mealtwo, which is the chicken, the two cups of whiterice, and the broccoli, a cup of broccoli.

The chicken, I just took a bit into it, it has really no flavor, Ididn't flavor it with anything because that's not whatwe're supposed to do.

- Alright, easilyfinished the second meal.

It took all day, I wasn'table to do anything.

It's been an hour since my second meal and I'm already cooking my next meal.

I kinda got hungry again for this meal, maybe something's wrong with me.

- This is meal four, three, four, four, this is meal four,right this is meal four.

I don't even know any more.

I started to sweat midwaythrough eating that meal.

I don't know how you do it, Rock.

I don't know how you do this seven meals almost every single day.

I couldn't imagine eating thatmuch for 22 weeks straight.

Alright, this is meal five of the day, I really don't want toeat any more, I'm full.

I honestly, I can't, I justdon't wanna do this anymore.

I don't know how someonecan physically do this.

- I woke up from my napand I'm hungry again.

Let's eat.

It is 9 p.

M.

and I ameating steak at 9 p.

M.

And I still have one more meal to go.

- I am struggling.

I am struggling.

It's nine o'clock, it'sthe last meal of the day and I'm struggling to get down these eggs.

This is how much I have left.

I don't know if I can finish this.

- I was eating 'til almost midnight.

I've only eaten this late when I'm drunk.

I love meat but today,wow, I ate a lot of meat.

Food is not appetizingany more, it's more like I'm forced to eat it.

- This, as a lifestyle,it's too hard to upkeep, because you're literallymeal prepping so much.

- I'm tired and fulland kinda feeling sick but I still have two protein shakes to go.

No problem.

- I'm impressed Yb, actuallyI'm not impressed Yb finished all the food because Iknow Yb can put down food.

- It was a lot of food.

I'm proud of myself but also, why.

- I give kudos to TheRock to be able to do this for 22 weeks straight, wow, man.

- That was really satisfyingto cook my own meal and eat it and know it's healthy, soI think I'm gonna do that more often, so that'swhat I take from this.

- I wonder if The Rockhas like a special toilet when he poops or when he does this diet because he's going to have to have a massive flush flow going in.

It can't just be like a normaltoilet, it has to be like a fire hose type of flushbecause there's just so much that comes out of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top