hey everyone and welcome back to mychannel if you are new don't forget to subscribe and also follow me onInstagram I post tons of healthy inspiration and lots of food photos andthings like that the first recipe we are making is an acai smoothie bowl becausethey can be very expensive if you go out for them I know around me they're liketwelve to fifteen dollars just for one little Bowl so I'm going to show youguys how to make it for cheaper at home so I'm using one frozen banana reallyimportant that is frozen banana as well as half a cup of frozen berries you canuse raspberries blueberries blackberries or any kind of berries and the key isthe acai powder as opposed to the frozen aside packsthat's because acai powder is a lot cheaper and you'll get a lot of use outof it compared like for your dollars compared to the frozen packets and thenI'm putting in 1 1/4 cup of almond milk and it's important to keep the liquidsto a minimum so that you get this nice thick and creamy acai bowl and it's notlike too thin and then all your toppings will just sink into it so blend that upuntil you get a nice thick color the more banana you use the lighter the acaicolor will be so if you want one of those darker ones just use less bananaand more darker colored berries like raspberries blueberries strawberries andall that and then I'm just topping it with some banana and some strawberry andthe price break down for each ingredient will be in the description box in caseyou guys want to see and how I priced everything out and things like that andthen I'm also putting on some hemp parts these are great they got Oh minus 3s andhealthy fats as well as a spoonful of peanut butter a it just tastes amazingand it also has great healthy fats so I made this whole bowl with all theingredients and the toppings for $2.

49 which is really affordableoh and I added in a quarter cup of granola as well but it's a superaffordable way to make disciples at home next up for making this roastedcauliflower salad this is so yummy and rich and creamy it reminds me of a lotof those salads you can get Whole Foods Oh toes like really fancylike salad places so I'm using some cauliflower and I'm going to be cuttingthat up into larger chunks and then I'm going to be putting that onto a greasedbaking sheet and I'm going to bake that at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes butI'm going to also salt it with some salt obviously any little drizzle of oliveoil and I assume in these recipes you have things like salt and olive oil so Idon't include that in the price I also using some chickpeas to add to the saladand again a drizzle of olive oil and a little sprinkling of paprika to givethem a bit of flavor and then while those are in the ovenroasting I am going to be cutting out the summit kale and I am roasting it Idon't know if I said that but 350 for like 30 minutes and I'm going to chop upsome kale while that's in there and uses some lemon which will help break downthe kale and make it not as bitter and I like using chillness recipe because ithas a lot more nutrients and it's a lot more nutrient dense than lighter coloredleaves but if you prefer I think the next best thing would be spinach spinachalso has a high nutrient content basically anything other than icebergwill work really well and give you a lot of nutrients and then once everything isdone I'm just putting that on the top of my bowl and then I'm also going to bemaking a dressing and I will link the recipe down below but you guys have seenme make this dressing a lot before so I didn't show it and I'm going to drizzlethat over the top and it's like a lemon tahini dressing it's really yummy and Idid like include that in the price of this dish as well so it's all includedand that came out to two dollars and 98 cents to just under the $3.

00 mark but Ilove the protein and as you got healthy fats you've got lots of nutrients likekale and it's a good thing to meal prep because kale doesn't well too fast andother greens and lastly I thought I would show you another one of my likePotato boat creations because sweet potatoes can be like a really greatcheap alternative so I'm going to be roasting that for 50 minutes at 400degrees I'm just wrapping it in some tinfoil while that is cooking or looknear when that's done I'm going to be cutting up an avocado for some greathealthy fats and I just love like I know I didn't otherspotato boat recipe in my last cheap recipes but I just love using like asweet potato and then changing up the toppings and the fillings because it's areally really inexpensive way to get in some good healthy complex carbs and thenI'm going to be also frying up an egg person added protein into this as wellonce your potato is done just push it with a fork to make sure it's like softall the way through you cut that down the middle and put it onto a plate andthen I'm using a fork to kind of mash down the sides a little bit so that it'sa little bit easier to eat you don't have to do this but it makes it a loteasier to eat if you just mash it up a bit and then I'm layering it with someof the avocado some only using half of an avocado just like for the price pointand then I'm putting one egg and egg is also a great thing to use because itactually has all the essential amino acids in it and it's one of the onlyprotein sources that does it and they're fairly inexpensive compared to likeorganic chickens and guys look at that yolk this is so good I love having thisI also usually add turkey bacon but I forgot to add it in but I put it intothe price down below so I used two strips normally a turkey baconit tastes so good and college breakfast I hope you guys enjoyed this video ifyou want more like this don't forget to eat we know in the comments down below Ihope you guys all have a fabulous day and I'll see you in my next video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top