PD: Can you give us a short introduction? We are a sentimental indie band duo called MeloMance.

My name is Kim Minseok.

My name is Jung Donghwan.

This is amazing, it’s so delicious Chef Thanks for the food~ W.

What is this? We invited two guests to a French restaurant in Korea specializing in meat cuisine.

The main ingredients consisted of meats that are highly unfamiliar to the Korean taste palate.

We decided to keep the main ingredients a secret until the end.

<Escargot> Can you tell us what these fried things are? Chef : Once you’ve finished… It’s very crispy.

Oh and there’s seafood~ Is it seafood? This is my kinda dish! Woww this is amazing <Rabbit> Is it pork leg.

? The meat has a different texture.

Like if you see how it crumbles apart like this.

This meat is extremely soft you guys I think I could chew it with just my tongue This is probably one of easier foods to eat <Duck> Let me try the chic.

Chicken.

or it might not be chicken at all… The size makes me think it’s not chicken This is seriously so delicious Mm~ gosh this is so good Chef : Does the meat fit your taste? Yes~ It’s great.

Really.

So good I’m so happy right now~ I’m really curious what meat this food was made with It doesn’t seem like the kind of meat we usually eat I don’t think it’s meat we’re used eating.

PD: It looks like you guys are pretty much done, so let’s try and guess the ingredients Oh~ Can we eat while we guess? I’m not done yet PD: Yep you can guess while you eat.

Oh what the LOL wow I’m kind of scared.

Why are there pigeons here?? PD: Aren’t there dishes made with pigeons in France?Chef: Yes, there is Really?!! I didn’t imagine there might be pigeons in any of these dishes What if it’s this one? PD: Which of these do you really hope wasn’t an ingredient in these dishes? So we choose ones we hope we didn’t eat? I really hope we didn’t eat this I wish it wasn’t deer either.

Look at its precious eyes Since I see cats a lot, I hope it’s not this either Not dogs either My pet dog.

of course not.

Ah this is snail~ It wasn’t seafood.

it was snail… lolol I hope it was this I think that could definitely be duck Pork? That’s a safe guess This pig says hello everyone~ Rabbit! It’s so cute T_T I have a feeling this is rabbit… Just a gut feeling PD: Which meats do you consider edible or inedible? Honestly that would differ depending on the person.

I don’t think it has much to do with whether or not we can stomach a type of meat, but more to do with how often and familiar we are with eating it.

Truth be told, if we experienced a wider variety of meats more often, then we might think differently.

What you ate today was simply different to you because you haven’t eaten it before but in other countries this is considered normal, every day food.

I think those who criticize this have a narrow understanding of other cultures.

I think once I knew it was rabbit, it started tasting like rabbit.

Doesn’t it seem like rabbit?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top