Hi, everyone! Very glad to meet you again Tonight, there is my beautiful friend were staying here Now, we are again thinking about what to eat? Because as usual, it's late and we were hungry So Rachel, I heard you just got from China Yes, actually I stayed in China Oh! you lived in China? There was not food from China where you want? Noodle? Yes indeed aplenty in China Definitely there is very good, because they are made by hand Cool! So let's create something of noodles too But, do not make the noodles as usual How about a little taste of Italy? I got the recipe and let's get cooking in the kitchen Rachel, let's make carbonara indomie today But with a slightly different manner So, prepare 3 packs We do not need a marinade, we just need mienya alone So, let the boiled noodles and we leave it Now, I need your help to cut this salami You can cut it as you please Yeah whatever form you like My white onion cut part yeah Cut the garlic into small pieces While you finish it, I'll check that had been boiled noodles We want to make sure the noodles are not too mature too long, only 3 to 4 minutes Cook only briefly, in order to mature perfect when you eat it We've got a heart of his bacon White onions are also ready Now, can you help me to drain the noodles? I think the noodles are ready No, they will heat Now an exciting stage I need you to help me put all the ingredients in here Had entered his bacon If the white onion is already brown, it means it's ready for us enter mienya Yes, immediately mixed everything together - together Then we stir, so that everything is well blended Please help me to continue stirring While waiting for all of them blended, there is one last step to make it a carbonara Let's break 3 eggs Then, we mix with parmesan cheese You can use a lot of cheese Then we mix it all The next stage, we turn off the stove so as not to overheat The reason is, that when we pour the egg The eggs are not going to be too ripe perfect, because we do not want the eggs into egg Orek I give you the honor of pouring the egg We stir - stir again Rachel, look! we had a meal with gorgeous art, using heart-shaped meat pieces are small And that makes it a very beautiful So, let's try what it feels like Enak is not it? I think we did our best tonight So, do not forget to try this recipe at home It's easy to do, very quickly by using materials - materials that you have in the kitchen And do not forget to like, subscribe, and comment My friend here will also have channel on youtube Rachel, please let them know your channel Let's watch the movie!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top