Let's try this.

How to look thinner? Put the camera higher then you will be able to look thin I am sorry for being short I really love eating shrimp Then you should eat more I will watch you eat it Maybe you eat first? It doesn't taste good I really love buying sushi in this shop I will buy sushi in this shop whenever i come here We need to zoom in to show the cheese I will do the zoom in Want to have some? There is just too much cheese Not that much What is this? Egg Tamagoyaki That's it Tamagoyaki means egg Yes.

Otherwise what is it? Tamagoyaki It doesn't taste good This one? But i thought it was good when i first tried it It is just.

Ok It tastes good at first But in fact there is not enough stuffing What i am eating is chocolate marshmallow with purple potato as the waffle Let me see what is inside You can't see anything.

Here is the purple potato Do you want a try? No, thanks This is my favourite Can you look good when you are eating? No, i can't Sorry, just can't Do you have a tissue paper? Oh my God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top