whats up everybody welcome back to my laboratory well more like my kitchen, where safety is still number one priority.

And today, we're going to put to test- 10 more kitchen gadgets.

Let check this out.

For this gadget, I got 'corn brush' look how weird that looks.

You know, when you peel the corn- especially this husk.

It's so hard to get rid off.

So hopefully this gadget, will do the job super easier.

Let check this out.

Okay, first of all of course we're going to just peel it.

Peel these.

leaves.

and look how much hair there is (thats what she said) And, that stuff, you don't wanna eat it.

Because it will taste like hair.

So let see if this brush will do the job.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW look at that, it's cleaning it out super fast actually.

So cool.

look at that, there's no hair.

maybe, just couple of pieces but wow that so fast.

Usually, when I clean corn.

it takes me forever to get rid of all of the hair.

I don't know how you call it in English, but I just going to call it corn hair.

[It's called corn silk, Taras.

] You see how much hair there is? Look, each one of 'em have to do with your hands if you want to get rid of it.

And then get stuck between the corn right here, so it's really tidieous.

But this brush, make it so easier look at that.

It comes off right away.

WOW I love that! And my corn is all clean.

WOW This is so awesome, I love this thing.

This gadget suppose to cut everything in quarters.

Let see if it actually works or not.

I got few things over here, coocumbers, carrots, lime, and kiwi.

Let start with coocumber.

Oh wow, look at that.

Gonna push my hand through it and, then I don't wanna put my fingers in there- cause I'll cut my.

Fingers.

But- BOOM!(1) WOW look at that.

WOAH I have no idea it'll do such a good job this is so cool, now you can just serve it like that.

Beautiful~ And that's all satisfying too.

Mm~ smells like coocumber, smells really good.

WOOOOOOOAH every single time.

LOVE THIS GADGET Also.

If you wanna serve carrots too, you can just, put carrot like that, through the middle.

Push it in.

Don't stick your fingers inside of it, don't cut yourself.

BOOM!(2) Woah, it shoot off.

And, it cut carrots.

In quarters as well.

AWESOME Lemme try to put it this way, see if it actually works better.

Kind of.

BOOM!(3) Yeah it actually works.

Not, similar.

Kinda made it in 3 quarters.

This quarter is so little.

Now, let's try to do lime.

Urgh, this lime looks like too big.

Well, let see if it do it on anyway, Urgh, wah.

It did it anyway.

WOAH Well, that's awesome.

It did it in quarters but I like to cut my lime* in eights.

Not quarters, but it's cool anyways.

It did it.

But if the lime was any bigger it would not just fit, into here.

Now, let's try to do the kiwi.

Put it in the middle like this.

Let's look at this close up, actually.

Here goes nothing.

BOOM!(4) AWESOME! WOW! That definitely works well.

And then you can just eat it like this.

MMHMM Amazing~ For this gadget, it's a 'salad maker' You can do regular salad, or fruit salad.

Today, I'm gonna be making fruit salad.

(mmmmm) Let see if it works or not.

Aw look at that, Hugo is watching me again well.

I'm gonna block him (poor hugo) So this is how it looks.

It's opens like that, And as you can see I have bunch of fruits in here.

Here's watermelon, There is.

what is this called.

CANTALOUPE Some strawberries.

Maybe more strawberries.

there's a piece of kiwi, pineapple.

Let's now close it, and cut it all out.

Ow, too full.

BOOM!(5) Now we close it like that.

Now what we're going to do is just cut it up like this- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9- Be careful with this, your fingers probably should hold it like this.

And BOOM!(6) And I think.

I believe you gotta turn it like that- and cut it like this.

So that's way it's in little pieces.

It might be even smaller and I need to do this but lets see how small its going to get.

WOW!.

This is actually really cool BOOM!(7) WOW! Maybe I chopped it up a little bit too small.

But BOOM!(8) That's really cool.

WOW! look at that All of these are in little pieces So definitely you can chop up anything else In little pieces like that.

Just make sure you have pretty sharp knife.

For this gajik, I've got here "Little Herb Peeler" Let's see what it does.

(peels herbs duh) Normally I would have to peel all of these- little leaves.

By myself with my hands.

Like that.

And I have to do it one at a time.

And it takes a LONG time.

So lets see.

You see there is different sizes of holes.

And what you are supposed to do is if it's a bigger piece You put it into a bigger hole Maybe a little bit smaller hole because nothing came off.

Maybe even smaller hole lets see.

If it works or not.

Well I see still a lot of.

Okay these are all of the leaves that are gone And then you push all of the leaves into here.

So that way you don't even have to dirty up a plate.

This is cool.

lets try this again Do you see how all of the herb stays inside of here? Pretty cool.

I like it.

But at the same time, you know what you could just use your hands just like that.

Uhhhh, I don't know You can either use your hands It comes off really well or if you like, you can use this gajiks.

Also works really well.

For this gajik, I've got here really weird knife.

Look at this.

Both handles are hanging like that.

So lets see if its actually pretty cool way to chop it or not.

So I've got here already sliced up cucumbers Lets see.

So maybe I'll go like this.

WOW! look at that! It actually works SO well Not sure if I can make them consistently big.

I guess I can just go again like this.

WOW! that's so weird but so much fun to do.

WOAH! that's like the fastest way to chop up the cucumbers.

If you don't have any skills with a knife.

Really cool, I like it.

Lets do this again but with carrots.

I've got here four pieces of carrots Okay, there goes nothing.

One kind of flew away.

I guess you can just get it closer to chop it smaller But A little bit flying out because there is no way for me to hold these carrots.

But let's try from this side this time.

WOW! this is insane! I'm going super fast! (sonic stylez) That's so cool.

Look at that That is definitely a fun way to chop the carrots.

I like this gadget so much whoever came up with this thing genius Well guys I got another right here Knife or chopper look at that BOOM!(9) and it spins like that that's how you chop with it and then if you wanna press this that way you chop the hard stuff its like a brake but otherwise it spins ALSO this gadget come with a finger shield so if you wanna hold something that way then you dont cut your fingers by mistake I like this gadget as well ok again we are going to start with the cucumber probably two at a time and i am going to hold it like this with the shield Let's see if it works Wow this is insane This is so insane oh my gosh I'm kind of scared of cutting my fingers but this is cool it works Look at that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top