- Hi guys, we're gonna dothe stinky fish challenge.

And it is right here! - Yep.

- And my dad is gonna eatit, and we have prizes, so if we run around wedon't get the prize.

My prize is a bike.

- And my prize is the Flipzee Girl.

- Yep, this is the stinkiestfood in the whole wide world.

It's the fish the Viking used to store on their ship voyages, and I'm gonna take a bite of it.

And if Aisley and Demery don't run away when I open up this can,Aisley gets a new bike, and what do you get, Demery? - A Flipzee Girl.

- And what do you get, baby? - Diamonds.

- Diamonds.

- Many of them.

- All right, all right everyone.

We're gonna open up this can here.

This is the stinkiest food.

(girls laugh) in the whole wide world.

(girls and dad laugh) (gagging noise) Do you guys smell that? (gagging noise) (girls cough) (family laughs) (gagging sound) (family laughs) How am I gonna eat this? - Here you go, here you go.

(gagging sound) (family laughs) - Oh, God, that's-- (family laughs) Hold on, baby! I gotta open up this can, and eat it! (gagging sound) (family laughs) - It smells like a toot! (family laughs) - It smells like a toot! - Oh my God.

Oh my God.

Hold on baby! (girl laughs) (gagging sound) - You can taste it! - Taste it? - I Gotta open this.

Where you going, demi? - I am not going anywhere! - Oh, hold on, daddy's gotta take a bite.

Woof.

I'm just trying to open it.

- Is it open? (gagging sound) - Hurry, don't like this! - Oh, it's spraying on me! (family laughs) Daddy's just gotta take a bite, baby! (dad laughs) - Mommy, don't! (gagging sound) - Oh my God.

(gagging sound) That's so stinky.

(family laughs) Oh, hold on.

- Is it open? - Hold on, it's open now.

Oh, hold on baby.

Aisley, Demery, you gottalook at the camera, sweetie.

- Ahh! - Oh my gosh.

- If you get used to it, guys, it doesn't smell like it-- - Oh, Aisley! - Oh, oh.

- I'm gonna throw up.

- It's a ba- ohh! (gagging sound) - Okay, one bite.

Baby, you gotta look at the camera, man.

Are you even in frame right now? - I don't know, but I just threw up.

- Just get a little closer.

- It doesn't smell like anything! - Come on! - Oh, Demery just threw up! - Demi just threw up.

- All right, hold on.

I'm gonna take one bite.

(retching) - [Demeray] I wannaget out of this camera! - Oh, I did it.

- Can we stop this camera? (retching) - Come on, let's go.

(girl laughs) - Do I get my bike? - Yep.

- I got my bike? - Yeah.

Here, we have to get rid of this.

Gross! - Demery throwed up! - She did.

- Look at that! - Can I get out now? (dad laughs) Are you okay, did you barf? Oh, momma barfed! (retching) Throw up Sounds Throw up Sounds again More throw up sounds Multiple throw up sounds Daddy, throw this away! (water running) Throw up sounds over and over again (dog's claws clicking on wood floor) (retching) (water running) Oh my God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top