Hi and welcome to a new video Today I'm not alone but with Melissa My cousin She's on holiday from Surinam and We thought a video on Dutch food would be fun And she will be tasting those And snee what she thinks of it She doesn't know what'll be served except for one thing And that's she'll taste herring The rest is unknown so it's a surprise.

Are you ready for it? She'll be eating I'll be watching and listening to her reaction Are you curious what will be served to her? Keep on watching Number one is approaching (Cheese butterflies) I won't be telling what it is just yet Here I go Tasty! These are cheese butterflies This isn't that bad Good number one?Absolutely! Number two is coming up (Licorice) Looks like licorice Do you like this? No, it's not my favorite But I'll try This one euro coin looks interesting It's a tough nikkel I don't like licorice either Then you can accompany me Let's eat together After eating this for a day.

Your jaws are tired Is exercise It's a good exercise For your chin For your double chin By eating it everyday Before you know it A slender looking face Jawline Do you want another one?No thanks! Number three is coming I still have licorice in my mouth(Hema smoked sausage) What do you think of the smell?I like it It's smoked sausage from Hema They add this in stew Or in a sandwich like in the store we passed yesterday When you said it smelled nice So this is it.

Ok.

I'll be doing a bit Surinamese by putting mayonaise and ketchup on it Hier they use mustard No I don't like that but mayo and ketchup will I'll take another piece It's really nice on a sandwich This was a succes Up until now it's going great Oh! Now it's coming (Herring) The well known Dutch fish This is the thing try What do you think looking at it? It doesn't look great But it smells nice You need to eat it with onions Breathe I'll pick enough onions I'm really curious 1, 2, 3 Thank you But this isn't going down a second time I don't know how this tastes anymore I know I used to like it Take enough onions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top