What's up everybody? Welcome back to my laboratory where safety is number one priority and today I'm going to put to the test eight random kitchen gadgets.

Let's check this out For the first gadget, I got here: "Bamboo Wooden Foldable Bread Slicer" Have you ever seen something like that? When I saw it, I was like, "I have to put it to the test.

" That's the coolest thing ever Okay, let's open this up and see what it's all about Quick instructions, I sure I can figure this out Oh wow, it just turns like that and boom, done.

That's huge! I think I am supposed to fold it this way and now you got cutting board over here If you like fresh bread, like me, I buy bread like this and cut, boom, like this and then when I hold it, let's see if it works I'm supposed to go like this with a knife Wow, this is cool That actually works You know what? Life hack just keep the bread upside down and that way it will be easier to cut it.

wow that's really cool it actually does work just got to make sure you got a big knife I wish i had a little bit of a bigger knife but this is the biggest knife i got You know what? Looking at the picture, I thought this thing would be a lot smaller than it is but wow look at that.

perfect bread slices that's for sure I like this gadget I don't know this is cool look all the bread slices are pretty similar Not super necessary but definitely a cool gadget to have or try out One more thing I forgot to use this thing slides out in here, that way that bread cannot go anywhere so that way you can just cut it really easily What I also like about this gadget is that it is really easy to put it away just turn it right here put this board in BOOM! the other way actually let me put this board in there but yeah it doesn't take too much space just put it away somewhere, pretty cool For this gadget, I got here hot dog dicer and i should have put it to the test when i did a video of 8 hot dog gadgets, I just couldn't find it so now i found it let's see if it works or not Very simple as you can see that's a pretty sharp blade not too sharp but hot dogs are really soft already so let's put a hot dog over here it's really hard that hot dog and let's try to slice it and dice it oooh oh no! what did I do wrong well you know what I didn't like it that it was kinda closing side ways because it wasn't in the middle being apart is probably even better let's try this what kind of indestructible hot dog is this you know what maybe i should have read the directions because.

yeah, they say just put the hot dog in squish it and then you are going to have diced hot dog what is happening I don't know what kind of hot dog that is but look at that let me get a plate you know what it sort of worked, it's not as easy as I expected but wow look at that, that's the quickest diced hot dog i've ever made that's for sure let me try this one more time hopefully this time it works way better oooooh uuuh, you know what this time it works a lot better, I figured how to use it now I can use a knife or something to push it all out.

You can even use a spoon or whatever but look at it that's a really fast way to dice a hot dog, that's for sure so now that i have figured out how to use this let me try to use it again and see if I can do it even easier and faster dog in there and whoo-hoo that was painful I think I cut myself i'm so confused how did I cut myself on the other side.

This should be the sharp side this is shouldn't be a sharp side.

"Ouch" that was painful.

You know what I'm not using this gadget again.

So this gadget I got your strawberry huller.

We'll check it out if it works or not.

I got here a bunch of strawberries we'll see how it works, I think- Whoa look at that this is like a claw.

This is fun.

Uhh probably should look at the directions first.

Simple directions, you push it out pull it in the stopper let go and pull it out.

3-step direction doesn't take a genius to figure it out right? Pull it in push it to close it and turn it.

"Wow" That's cool.

"Wow" That works so well.

Let's try this again.

For the bigger strawberry, I can open it up bigger pull it in turn it.

"Wow" This is awesome, this is my favorite plus it's satisfying.

I love that.

Turn it.

"Boom" I can do this all day, this is fun.

"Boom" "Wow" Look how beautiful these strawberries now.

Simple, very easy.

"Wow" Too easy.

My favorite gadget for sure for the longest time I had this gadget and I thought it was kind of dumb, but it actually worked so well.

That's a really cool design.

I like that ingenuity boom so this gadget I got here two tomato slicers one like this, looks like two plates, and one like that.

I like this one even better for the first gagdet, let's see how it works there is instruction 1 2 3 fill it up with uh the tomatoes boom I'm only going to do half a buck then we're going to put this on top like that Wow cool this is what it looks like and then we're going to go with a knife like this no way, it works.

you know what there is a life hack to do the same thing but with just two plates so i don't know.

it definitely works really well, it's awesome but do we need this gadget you be the judge but the second one I like this one this is really cool cutting Tomatoes takes a long time one by one so this gadget probably will be pretty epic so it here is holey and on this side is blocked off they're just stick tomatoes in like this boom perfect fit except some kind of get stuck but you know what it works so it works so far so good I like it wow how many tomatoes have we put 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.

8 tomatoes fit easily and then we just gonna go down like this wow so satisfying and now we can just dump them all out and they are all cut in half awesome i love this gadget you know what I have to cut tomatoes all the time so that's awesome definitely put it in my kitchen for the next gadget I got your subject additional step cup and you know when your sub detergent our notes almost like one-third sometimes it's really slowly seeping down so this way you don't have to wait till its hips down it just holds upside down so all the liquids easy to come up let's see how it works so here this simple and Chris there's a little hole and then twist it in and there's closest let's see if it's actually fit man it doesn't fit what kind of bottle is this okay this one adopt our sweet to each other so there is a doctor so then we close it and then we can hold it upside down like that wow so cool let me show you close up look at that now all the liquid states to the bottom that way we don't have to wait sometimes that stuff is pouring so slowly especially you can use it even with the shampoos and stuff that's awesome I like that a lot going to put it on my finger three using this gadget so this gadget I got kiwi cutter so it puts a lot three easy steps on the other side just cut it in half and then take this thing in and three let's see how easy it is to use or not cuz TV soon half boom and boom this way you don't want to cut a bitch like the cops are supposed to stick this way in and let's see push it all the way in boom and now twist it oh come on all night kind of works halfway let me try this again this is alone it bothers this kid is kind of still going maybe that's why oh my gosh this is a mess try this again oh I know I can figure it out how to use it because look at that maybe it's for the bigger of givers and more life wants to this is still pretty hard well guys you be the judge for this gadget I got avocado saber open it up and see what it's all about stop it open so let's say you only need to use couple of avocado some cut it open like this so only use the half of it second half look at that that's so funny there is even space for the peat you put it like this and then you put stop a belt on and boom and that way you save the avocado because it's not exposed to the oxygen actually it works pretty good it's pretty tight in there especially if you had clean cut I like it very cool well guys that's pretty much it let me know in comments below bitch gajic was your favorite I think the most useful will be this one the tomato slicer because / them Tomatoes one by one takes a long time so that's really cool one I think I'm going to be using it for sure quite a bit and also I like this one a lot that's all I got for today thank you for watching please give this video a thumbs up and I'll see you next time you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Kitchen © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger Shared by Themes24x7
Top